PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Bennett TRADED TO DALLAS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bennett in a package deal to Tampa or Atlanta makes the most sense.
Bennett makes no sense at all for Atlanta. Their 2019 season is effectively over, and they need to be shedding 2020 salary, not adding more.

Bennett makes no sense at all for Atlanta. Their 2019 season is effectively over, and they need to be shedding 2020 salary, not adding more.
If you look at their schedule its not easy but with some talent here and there they have a shot to reach .500.

I respectfully disagree Atlanta needs a pitbull and that's what Bennett is.
At this point his team needs to show fight or Quinn's on the unemployment line.
What better than a nasty old seahawk

I’d be surprised if he was here next week. I think they give him away for not much of a return, which will anger the board greatly, but it is what it is.

I respectfully disagree Atlanta needs a pitbull and that's what Bennett is.
At this point his team needs to show fight or Quinn's on the unemployment line.
What better than a nasty old seahawk

Why do they need anything this year? They are 1-6. Their year is over. The very last thing they need is to give up a draft pick in the future for a crusty veteran with a high cap hit. Atlanta makes zero sense.

Why do they need anything this year? They are 1-6. Their year is over. The very last thing they need is to give up a draft pick in the future for a crusty veteran with a high cap hit. Atlanta makes zero sense.

Quinn is trying to save his job

Are you under the impression that Quinn is the Falcons' GM?

Yea I think Dimitroff might be in trouble....

I'd welcome him back here of Nick moves on.

I kind of like it here but I’ll find somewhere else if you insist on pissing to mark your territory.

I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but this site, while well on its way to becoming Patsfanssafespace.com, is not there yet. If you need a forum that's all about hospital corners, this place won't be for you for another few months, or maybe a year or two.

Send Bennett and a pick to Cleveland for OBJ :mad: :D

do the exchange on the 50 yd line as part of the pregame ceremonies. I'm sure Josh and Tom can get OBJ going by the third quarter

This will come back to haunt this team. 2 plus sacks at least. Terrible move. They could have just released him later in the season. 7th round is a joke.

Off to Dallas. Bye bye problem child.

Good. For the best for both parties. There’s some good cap relief from this too, no? I’d love to see some contracts restructured i.e. Thuney, etc.

If only Bennett was as committed to the team as he was to fabricating police brutality. Shame.

To a team we are going to face? I wonder if BB sees him as not a threat anymore.

Was waiting for this to happen. Would have been shocked if it didn't.

This will come back to haunt this team. 2 plus sacks at least. Terrible move. They could have just released him later in the season. 7th round is a joke.

Season is over!!!

Good riddance.

But the trading deadline is approaching in a few days - I’m not sure but doesn’t this give the Pats cap relief now???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back