PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Merry Christmas to my PatsFans brothers and sisters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
charlie-brown-xmas.jpeg

"And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, 'Fear not: for behold, I bring unto you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the City of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.' And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God, and saying, 'Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.'"

That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown.
smiley-angelic004.gif
noel3_128.gif

A blessed and merry Christmas to all!

I hope everyone has a safe happy new year. Happy holidays

Sidebar to Santa: don't worry about me so much.

In fact, you can just get me the same thing I asked for last year...

635584278950611998-secondhalf-001.jpg

icon_mrgreen.gif

Merry X-Mas everyone!

After I return from picking up the 13 year old at the hair salon....:rolleyes:, today's late-afternoon drink to start tonight's festivities which include that crusty Giants fan that I proudly call my dad (who calls the Jets..."like your mother's side of the family") is the following....

12oz Patriots stout glass
1/2 way w/ ice
1/2 way w/ light eggnog (I've added a little skim milk if you want more than one:p)
2 shots Baileys
1 shot Grey Goose or your fav Vodka
Sprinkle a little cinnamon or nutmeg on top.

Name of the drink is the "The Caucasian Santa" (If you have seen the Big Lebowski you get this.)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years to you and everyone else as well.

Funny Side Note: Every year I play games with my kids about what I may or may not have got them for Christmas. I tell them to pick up one present, just one, and I'll give them a clue which of course is an overly generalized clue that is so ridiculous they would never guess what it was.

This year they pick their present (a stocking stuffer) and I say, "the clue is....... it's very educational and could also tickle your nose". My Daughter replies, " Paint brushes!" (which it is) and I say ,"um.....ugh....not...real.....", my daughter interupts, "I can see through the wrapper". hahahaha

"Ok you got it."

We have 11 nieces and nephews at our Christmas Eve party tonight... we'll be playing "Name That Christmas Carol"... get the question, win $10... don't know the answer, you can buy notes on the piano, no problem... $1 a note... heh... Mrs. Rover got a few hundred bucks... game's over when the money runs out. I anticipate it being something like monkeys at a salad bar. LOL

Merry X-Mas everyone!

After I return from picking up the 13 year old at the hair salon....:rolleyes:, today's late-afternoon drink to start tonight's festivities which include that crusty Giants fan that I proudly call my dad (who calls the Jets..."like your mother's side of the family") is the following....

12oz Patriots stout glass
1/2 way w/ ice
1/2 way w/ light eggnog (I've added a little skim milk if you want more than one:p)
2 shots Baileys
1 shot Grey Goose or your fav Vodka
Sprinkle a little cinnamon or nutmeg on top.

Name of the drink is the "The Caucasian Santa" (If you have seen the Big Lebowski you get this.)

That sounds good... We do the nog with people's choice of brandy, rum, or scotch. I got a bottle of Oban single malt for my birthday on the 22nd, which I shall crack open... however, THAT shall be consumed neat. I'm not a heathen. LOL

Merry Christmas from the Canadian contingent of Pats fans.

Same to you, and an early wish to our Canadian friends for a happy Boxing Day (St. Stephens Day for us in the Church).

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Good health to you and your family, pets and friends for the coming year.

I miss my Nala.

Last edited:
I want my gift in Febuary, even tho Christmas is a business scheme and religion is man made, i'm not an atheist its possible that there is a creator to the universe (not a human if you understand the scale of the universe) but i am debunking religion as a business and a population control scheme. The whole christ thing was stolen from Horus and other man made religions hundreds even thousands of years before that. Open your mind and stop oppressing your self to something that was created by man for all.the wrong reasons.

I want my gift in Febuary, even tho Christmas is a business scheme and religion is man made, i'm not an atheist its possible that there is a creator to the universe (not a human if you understand the scale of the universe) but i am debunking religion as a business and a population control scheme. The whole christ thing was stolen from Horus and other man made religions hundreds even thousands of years before that. Open your mind and stop oppressing your self to something that was created by man for all.the wrong reasons.

Merry Christmas. Join us as we commemorate the birth of our Lord and Savior, ************, tomorrow.

Merry Christmas my PatsFans brothers and sisters! May we all enjoy the holiday with our loved ones and remember that this website is a gift in itself! I want to give a shout out to Jolly Old Saint @Ian for all he does, and may he find enough time away from work and this site to make Mrs. Claus happy :D

Can't imagine what you would say if someone wished you a Happy Birthday. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back