PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five Golden Rings.....
santa-clause-2-robot.jpg

Let's Make America Great Again!!

Yes, Merry Christmas from Alberta! woke up at 4am to a broken down furnace. Did I mention it's -2.2 F this morning?
Oh well, furnace guy on the way. Just thanking God above for 24 hour emergency service.

Stay warm and safe Pats Fans!
God Bless
s-l1000.jpg

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Merry Christmas people! Got me a nice Pats Pint glass and a 5X Champion sweatshirt. Love Pats Christmas Swag!

On the second day of Christmas, the Patriots gave to me:

2 planet players
and a first ballot hall-bound QB
On the ninth day of Christmas, the Patriots gave to me:

9 Gino field goals
8 Jim Nance first downs
7 Francis shakas
6 Grogan touchdowns
5 diamond rings
4 Bruschi sacks
3 Gronk spikes
2 planet players
and a first ballot Hall-bound QB
gino-cappelletti-boston-patriots-afl.jpg

running-back-jim-nance-of-the-boston-patriots-looks-on-from-the-bench-picture-id106763189

Russ-Francis-where-who-3.jpg

bef1fe895cd31ddc69cc55b04169cf17.jpg

$(KGrHqJ,!o!FC0dhNhoEBQwNsg2PVQ~~60_35.JPG

gronk.jpg

Planetside-2.jpeg

tom-brady-throwback-helmet-patriots.jpg

"I wish we would wear these every game..."

I think Santa should change his suit colors to blue and silver. :D

View attachment 18955

Merry X-mas @Actual Pats Fan
No, seriously, one day soon Santa, like everyone else not super-rich in this country will be struggling financially, and the Executive Office will assign someone to pay off the North Pole's workshop debts and temporarily oversee the holiday, lets call him, say, Scrooge McGrinch...after a short while he'll decide it's time for a makeover, and he'll hire a marketing design firm in Moscow to hastily come up with a new look, to fit the 20-teens and be more similar to other religions
chief_blue_meanie_from_yellow_submarine_by_unigami-d4n6z6t.png

and he'll randomly say that red and green aren't really Christmas colors even though they are; Evangelicals will go right along with it since they know nothing about Jesus anyway, and even when the current POTUS, McGrinch and the Russians are all long gone the fake, evil replacement colors will remain because the new head of holidays, let's call him Snob Crass, will keep it even though he openly says he prefers the traditional look like everybody else, and when he makes the one good decision of his life and appoints Ben Banicek Christmas guru and prosperity and profits skyrocket every year people will stupidly and wrongly attribute it to the blue look.

Merry Christmas to my Patriot brothers and sisters, be safe, have fun and appreciate your loved ones.

Going to see Last Jedi with the fam at 4pm, as Bart Scott would say... CAN'T WAIT.

3c2390fd0ebaecb61e7571d59a4d4937908df73ad31b4c76ee9e29ad89bbcf82_large
Anyone who specifically says Bart Scott's "Can't wait" near me gets his or her tits slapped.

If I knew that's all it took, I'd have done it back in the 70's, 80's and 90's.
We wouldn't have had to wait so long to win one.
Let's see, all it would have taken is

1964Patriots.r.JPG

091015throw.jpg

December 20, 1964-Jack Kemp and Charley Warner forced to sit out game after contracting frostbite in their feet when snow is not completely cleared from Fenway Park field; AP/UPI AFL Player of the Year Gino Cappelletti kicks the winning field goal as time expires, winning East Division. Afterward, Bills Head Coach Lou Saban says, "It feels like the Patriots cheated." Six days later Pats avenge previous year's title game defeat, beating Chargers for their first championship.
134447a67b0463f93e0ef75a6ae5a02d.jpg
Casper121876.jpg

December 18, 1976-Referee Ben Dreith is replaced at the last minute, due to a sudden incapacitating stomach virus. Pats defeat Raiders at the Coliseum by two touchdowns. Afterward, George Atkinson says, "I don't know what happened, but the poor guy must have been really sick. Guess we'll just have to wait until next year. Oh, by the way, the Patriots cheat." Pats easily defeat Steelers and Vikings to win first Super Bowl in Pasadena.
th

th

January 26, 1986-Tony Eason's flu takes a sudden turn for the worse, and he is hospitalized while Steve Grogan starts game for Patriots. Raymond Berry gets Herb Brooks to make the trip to the Superdome, where he gives a stirring pregame pep talk to underdog Pats. Patriots' defense holds off a late Bears comeback, with Ray Clayborn intercepting Jim McMahon's last pass in the end zone to seal the Patriots' victory. Afterward, Steve McMichael says, "Those Patriots are a bunch of cheaters."

Hell yeah!
To all you guys I've bickered, argued, and made myself look like an ass I say Merry Christmas! You all truly are family, and I couldn't ask for better!...(disclaimer...could be the booze)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe