PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to my Patsfans brethren (and sistren)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In France (Val d'Isère -- about 10 km from the Gran Paradiso).
Vive la France!
th

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you and your families ! Have a great day with your families. Hope Santa was good to ya'll. He was really great to me. I got my DMac jersey so I'm a happy camper...(dropped enough hints to hubby , he would have been dense not to pick them up )

Merry whatever the heck you do around this time of year. Eat lots, drink lots, be happy.

Unless you're Roger Goodell, then I hope you do the world a favour and choke on a turkey wishbone.

Happy Holidays!! May the holidays of light shed their light on this amazing organization and its fans!

Isaiah 9:6... "For a child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called wonderful... counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace."

May the peace and joy of the season be with you and those you hold dear. :)

Amen!!

Merry Christmas!!

A very special Merry Christmas to Patsdeb!

Last edited:
Beannachtai Seasur agus Nollaig Shona to all Patriot fans and your families from Ireland.
All Irishmen know we don't need our dearly departed Mr. Sullivan around to remind us that this is our American football team
th

100px-New_England_Patriots_logo.svg.png
...and this miserable thing is, the local soccer team? lacrosse? non-alcoholic beer?
seriously? what was plungered out of NFL Properties' toilet to slap on our hated franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots