PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy July 4th weekend to my fellow PatsFans brethren and sistren!

I wonder if anyone has ever made a produce that could muffle the dogs hearing? Dog ear muffs or something to wrap around their head? Have to think that could help

Yeah, like I would bet mashed potatoes would do a good job or maybe zucchini :whistle:

I am doing my usual thing, watching TV in bed with severe pain. I have every TV 4th of July Fireworks Show recorded on my DVR.

Happy 4th to all Patriots fans and their friends. Hey, Happy 4th to everyone, even Jets fans.

Go America
Feel better soon..

True story: Late 80's, took red eye to London and got to the flat I was staying at 9AM. Being wide awake, I went for a walk and had zero idea where I was but in 5 blocks I ended up right in front of Buckingham Palace where thousands of spectators were lining the streets. I managed to get to the front and just then the gates swung open and Rolls Royces started passing by 10 feet from me. First car: Queen and Prince Phillip. Second car: Lady Di and Prince Jug ears. I asked a local what was going on and a nice woman told me it was an event similar to our Veterans Day. Her husband called me an ignorant American for not know British holidays.
Later that week, I went to Stringfellows nightclub in London which was a big thing back then. There seated alone was Pia Zadora, an actress/singer who was on the gossip pages at the time. I coaxed my buddy to ask Pia to dance. He asked. She responded: I don't dance with Americans who slur their words.
Brits are very intuitive

As I recall, Pia was a looker but about 4 feet tall.

Pia-Zadora-Net-Worth.jpg

Happy Independence Day! Eat as much red meat while you still can folks....and don't forget to workout so all the protein can help build muscle. Our menu consists of no plant based products other than a salad.

RSF-cavemen-lg.jpg

I live in an incredibly diverse neighborhood where practically every holiday on the planet is celebrated by explosions and flame.
On top of that are the afternoon thunderstorms that roll thru almost daily down here in FL.
My poor little dog is a quivering basket case who has had seizures when the booms are too much.
She's so sensitive, a big cloud that darkens the property or just a few rain drops hitting the window sets her off
Tried CBD treats......no change.
Bought her a thunder vest (LOL).......nothing
Extreme medication....Here we go

Next time try giving the CBD treats to both your dog and yourself... One of youse is bound to feel better...

There are a few products on line.....some look terrible but hey , if they work then fair enough
Our vet gave us Trazadone for him but I don't remember it working all that well.
I've heard that thunder vests work for some dogs but not others.
I also just talked to a woman who says that a heavy blanket draped over her dog worked but not the thunder vest.

I live in an incredibly diverse neighborhood where practically every holiday on the planet is celebrated by explosions and flame.
On top of that are the afternoon thunderstorms that roll thru almost daily down here in FL.
My poor little dog is a quivering basket case who has had seizures when the booms are too much.
She's so sensitive, a big cloud that darkens the property or just a few rain drops hitting the window sets her off
Tried CBD treats......no change.
Bought her a thunder vest (LOL).......nothing
Extreme medication....Here we go
We used CBD, thundershirt and rescue remedy. The combo helped. Rescue Remedy can be used as much as needed. You cannot overdose the dog. Pet

Does every city in the US shoot fireworks off all day and night for the 4th? Fecking ridiculous. Couldn't sleep and the dog is always a wreck.

It's days like yesterday that I wish we had stayed with the British Empire.

We used CBD, thundershirt and rescue remedy. The combo helped. Rescue Remedy can be used as much as needed. You cannot overdose the dog. Pet
Went the pharma route last night
50 MG Trazadone.....2 hours before the Shock and Awe reenactments in my bat-chit crazy neighborhood
Dog (10 lbs) was loopy but no shakes or tremors which was a first.

2c6b36d6-f178-4c63-b0d4-1dd0dad13c8b-jpeg.43752

Attachments

• 2C6B36D6-F178-4C63-B0D4-1DD0DAD13C8B.jpeg
    2C6B36D6-F178-4C63-B0D4-1DD0DAD13C8B.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 49
Pets: I’ve learned a small amount of melatonin and putting them in a room with loud music really helps. I’m right on the beach with very loud fireworks.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back