PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

McDaniels to interview with Eagles

Gase stinks. He just got fired for running the worse offense in the NFL. I swear people just post names they recognize and have no clue about them.
It's not just that he stinks. He is supremely arrogant, stubborn and has zero people skills. Hard pass. Especially at the beginning of a rebuild. I don't want him anywhere near a rookie QB. Look at how much better Tannenhill got after he got away from Gase. He turned backed into Ryan Tannenhill during this year's playoff game. But still, he is not even close to the same player he was under Gase. This guy is not a leader of men. It's not just about the Xs and Os

I said this when we heard that they were interviewing Mayo.

Laurie wants someone to fix Wentz, I expect Mayo to be his DC if he gets the job.
The focus should be not to fix wentz but to make Hurts better.

I hope Philadelphia sees Josh's 3 rings as an OC and doesn't talk to anyone in Denver, St Louis, Indianapolis, or anyone from this year's Patriots. You can do it Josh, I believe in you!!!

Mcdaniels has to know he’s not the heir apparent here by taking these interviews.

Gase is a terrible offensive coordinator. What has he ever done to make you think he is good? His only success was when manning was the Broncos OC and gase was his butler.
He stunk in Chicago. He ran that offense in Miami and NJ and those offenses stunk.
He literally has no success in his career.

You already had zero credibility but this just adds to it. Love the mental gymnastics and cognitive dissonance where you diss Gase for being Manning's caddie but defend McDaniels for riding Tom Brady's coat tails and being an absolute disaster 3 times now without Brady (Denver'10, St Louis'11, NE'20).

For the record I don't like Gase either but it's hilarious to see you use one argument then have a total blind spot for how you come across as a hypocrite.

Please let’s hope he gets the job!!! We need a new culture in NE!
This is kinda funny. The « culture » you speak of is a culture of winning and SBs... in fact, less than 24mo ago, this « culture » lead an offensively challenged team to change it’s strategy to the run and win the SB...

People are delusional if they think anything but the talent was the issue last year. Just like people were delusional to think Brady was the issue in 2019

You already had zero credibility but this just adds to it. Love the mental gymnastics and cognitive dissonance where you diss Gase for being Manning's caddie but defend McDaniels for riding Tom Brady's coat tails and being an absolute disaster 3 times now without Brady (Denver'10, St Louis'11, NE'20).

For the record I don't like Gase either but it's hilarious to see you use one argument then have a total blind spot for how you come across as a hypocrite.
It’s pretty well known that Peyton was the refs to offensive coordinator on his teams, Peyton had been wildly successful without Gase in Indy and Peyton demanded the Broncos changed the offense after a few games

Mcdaniels has to know he’s not the heir apparent here by taking these interviews.
Belichick has already said that he might coach past 70, which he had said a few years ago he wasn't planning to do. So it might be that McDaniels simply doesn't want to wait another 5–7 years.

Funny for you to talk about credibility
Manning brought the Indy offense to Denver and gase just stood around watching.
McDaniels has been INSTRUMENTAL in developing the patriots system which has been as successful as any ever.

People are delusional if they think anything but the talent was the issue last year. Just like people were delusional to think Brady was the issue in 2019
Brady was surely an issue in the 2nd had of the season when his elbow was injured.

The focus should be not to fix wentz but to make Hurts better.
Hurts isn’t a starting caliber Qb. The right move is to get wentz right and make hurts a slash.

Can someone sign Caserio up for ancestry.com so we can find a way to get 2 3s for him?
It's 2021!
All you have to do is "identify as" in the appropriate category.

Yes this is how crazy McDaniels-defenders are. Bash the GOAT QB to defend a 3-time-failure OC without Brady.

McDaniels is the best OC in the league.

The people who want to run him off probably also wanted to run Brady off.
I am personally torn. I like him as an OC but the longer he stays here the likelier he is to be HC and I am 100% out on that

Yes this is how crazy McDaniels-defenders are. Bash the GOAT QB to defend a 3-time-failure OC without Brady.

I didn’t bash Brady...

I said the same people blaming McDaniels are the same people who scapegoated Brady last year. The offense has no talent

I didn’t bash Brady...

I said the same people blaming McDaniels are the same people who scapegoated Brady last year. The offense has no talent

To clarify. I said some people (not you) go so far as to bash Tom Brady and somehow say he wasn't good, as a weird way to deflect for McDaniels.

This would shocking if he is hired by the Eagles.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back