PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

McCourty and other injuries update thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First I hear of that.. though the Snap counts show stork only played 91% of the snaps..

Stork didn't finish the game because his sneakers blew out. Apparently he likes to wear the same pair of shoes every game until they fall apart. No I am not joking.

The silence on Blount is making me think he's done.

We've had some of the best bad luck with these injuries, huh? Injuries to key players and all but two (Lewis and Solder) should be back for the playoffs. Phew.

RB we are so thin....Blount loss would be big especially given the OL play and how the Pats should and probably will want to run it more

So where do we go next if Blount is done? Stick with Bolden or find someone out of house?

If Blount is out for a while, we gotta bring in somebody else. I like Bolden, but we need someone to rotate in there.

Sometimes it is difficult to tell how well someone is playing until they are not in the line-up. I say this because to me McCourty hasn't been playing well this year. He seemed to be taking bad angles, getting late on pass completion, missing tackles... I'm more impressed with Chung than McCourty both in run and pass defense.
You've been listening to mazz too much.

Start Bolden in the "Ridley" role, bring up TREY BIEN WILLIAMS from the PS. Go in with Bolden, James White, and Williams. I'm ok with that. And I honestly don't think Blount's injury was that serious but I'm a Patriots fan, not a doctor.

Blount has a hip injury. How bad can it be?

belichick will find some running back off the street who can run for 70 yards a game.
good enough

Anyone else notice on Amedolas last catch down around the 3 he tried to cut and it looked like his knee gave out, then the camera showed him running off from the play and he seemed to be limping. Looked to me like he tweaked his knee. Something to keep an eye on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back