PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Martellus Bennet hurt

lurker1965

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Not mine. I'm getting this from FaceBook. I do not know his source but trust this guy who said it.

#Packers Martellus Bennett needed help getting up and appears to be limping grabbing his left leg during non contact drill.

sarcasm?

I liked Marty. I hope he is healthy enough to play in the Super Bowl again this year against us.....

Good news it appears to be nothing serious. However, I do believe this is pretty much the way the rest of his career will be . . . little injuries that don't necessarily keep him out but hamper him and make him a little less explosive.

To be fair I thought at least 3-4 times last year that he just suffered a season-ender... only to be back on the next snap or at the latest during the next series..

So who knows if he will miss any time at all..

This might be more serious, but it generally takes him a long time to gather himself and get back to the huddle after getting tackled. Packer fans will get used to this theme with him soon enough.

Last edited:
Marty has 4-5 injury scares a year seemingly.

I'm glad they haven't been serious injuries, but maybe a bit over dramatic at time. Perhaps Marty would do well at soccer :rolleyes:

What the hell kind of way is that to spell his first name, OP?
Hahaha! A tad type A Kontra? ;)

Martellus is pronounced Martelli-oos Bennett

I'll admit, misspelling bugs me. I work with a guy that uses "two" instead of "too" in emails. He also spells "a lot" "allot".

And although he ranks above me, I had to call him on it. I just said "you don't want the leadership group to think you're a dope":D

Last edited:

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Back