PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Malcolm Mitchell is the best rookie WR since...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woa.....

16g- 84 catches/1000k yrds/16TDs...LOL

That adds serious context to how well he is playing

Hes has a 78% catch rate to boot.

I havent fully convinced myself of this but I want Mitchell with more targets than JE11.

Not sure that I’d go that far that I’d look for Mitchell to get more targets than Edelman, but definitely agree on more. Those here whining that no other receivers get open besides Edelman are obviously wrong, but it’s the hugely important aspect of preventing Edelman from getting killed, which is naturally a concern for guys like him—we’ve seen before how the hits ultimately take a toll and sometimes cause a rapid decline.

Not sure that I’d go that far that I’d look for Mitchell to get more targets than Edelman, but definitely agree on more. Those here whining that no other receivers get open besides Edelman are obviously wrong, but it’s the hugely important aspect of preventing Edelman from getting killed, which is naturally a concern for guys like him—we’ve seen before how the hits ultimately take a toll and sometimes cause a rapid decline.

Yea my thinking is more to save JE11 and make the D play all receivers honestly.

When the chips are down, JE11 should be the 1st option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST