PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac Jones & the offense: Signs of improvement?

When they were 2-4 it now feels in a way a little bit similar to when the Pats were 2-2 coming home to face the 3-1 Titties during the 2003 season and when they dropped the Miami & Sh!tsdirt games during the 2018 season... In each case those teams found themselves in positions they had no business finding themselves because of sloppy play, arguable coaching decisions & poor personnel moves...

I'd rather be 8-2 than 6-4, but perhaps that Dall-ass loss finally convinced enough of them that continuing what they were doing was not working, and that things had to be done better in all aspects of the operation, or the season would soon slip away from them before too long...

I honestly think this team would be 7-3 or 8-2 this morning if they played Onwenu at Right Tackle from Week1. A couple winnable games that this staff gave away because the team could not pass-block or run, whatsoever, for 6 straight weeks.

Last edited:
Yea he seems pretty miserable.

We've moved on. And I guarantee you that Brady is a bit jealous that the NE fan base, with the exception of the Bradyites, has moved on too. Believe me the Brady camp, including Tom Sr., isn't happy that the Pats have found the heir apparent.

We've moved on. And I guarantee you that Brady is a bit jealous that the NE fan base, with the exception of the Bradyites, has moved on too. Believe me the Brady camp, including Tom Sr., isn't happy that the Pats have found the heir apparent.
I think it's highly doubtful Brady gives a crap one way or the other about what his former team and their fans are thinking.

And I guarantee you that Brady is a bit jealous that the NE fan base, with the exception of the Bradyites, has moved on too. Believe me the Brady camp, including Tom Sr., isn't happy that the Pats have found the heir apparent.

This is a bizarre post. Strongly disagree. I doubt they even think about the Pats. Too busy shining the 7th ring they got last year after taking a 7-9 team to a ring and toppling Rodgers, Brees, and Mahomes in succession. The Pats' $240M free agency splurge was in part a reaction to Tommy pulling off an incredible achievement last year.

I doubt Tommy was regretting whether it would have been fun to play last year with LaCosse and Ryan Izzo at TE, NKeal Harry at WR, and Michel at rb.

I think you have to let it go about Brady and just focus on this Pats team that started 2-4 but seems to have turned the corner (and hopefully keeps it going).

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: sb1
I think it's highly doubtful Brady gives a crap one way or the other about what his former team and their fans are thinking.

LOL, you're delusional. He's as tuned into all things NE as NE fans are...

This is a bizarre post. Strongly disagree. I doubt they even think about the Pats. Too busy shining the 7th ring they got last year after taking a 7-9 team to a ring and toppling Rodgers, Brees, and Mahomes in succession. The Pats' $240M free agency splurge was in part a reaction to Tommy pulling off an incredible achievement last year.

I guess you missed Tom Sr's multiple rants about the Pats. Believe me, Tom Sr wants NE to fail and Tom Jr. would rather not see NE succeed without him

LOL, you're delusional. He's as tuned into all things NE as NE fans are...
Extremely unlikely. He's focused on his own team and their season, as he normally would be this time of year.

I guess you missed Tom Sr's

I did miss it because it doesn't matter and I don't even care to check what Tom Sr says. What's interesting is how much you still seem to care about dissing Tommy. You must have been experiencing some insane anger/bitterness the last 10 months seeing Brady hoist a 7th trophy.

Tom Sr runs his mouth, everyone knows this. I don't even blame Tom Sr, I mean he's the proud father of the greatest QB in NFL history. But why do you even care. Just ignore Tom Sr and focus on how this Patriot team can get to the next level.

I've always thought this Patriot team could contend this year since week1 which is why I focused so much on OLine issues, Bentley, Godchaux, Mills as weak links to fix or improve. I knew Mac was going to be special.

Just move on from the Brady's. You're never going to win in the global, entrenched narrative that Tom Brady just did the impossible and won a ring without BB. So whether you like it or not, it's on the Pats now to hopefully win it all too. You sniping at Brady is just petty and doesn't resonate across the league. The best response is another Patriots trophy.

Last edited:
Reactions: sb1
Extremely unlikely. He's focused on his own team and their season, as he normally would be this time of year.

Then you don't know Tom Brady. He pays attention to just about everything while pretending he doesn't.

I did miss it because it doesn't matter and I don't even care to check what Tom Sr says. What's interesting is how much you still seem to care about dissing Tommy. You must have been experiencing some insane anger/bitterness the last 10 months seeing Brady hoist a 7th trophy.

Tom Sr runs his mouth, everyone knows this. Why do you even care. Just ignore and focus on how this Patriot team can get to the next level.

I've always thought this team could contend this year since week1 which is why I focused so much on Bentley, Godchaux, Mills as weak links to fix or improve. I knew Mac was going to be special.

Just move on from the Brady's. You're never going to win in the global, entrenched narrative that Tom Brady just did the impossible and won a ring without BB. So whether you like it or not, it's on the Pats now to hopefully win it all too. You sniping at Brady is just petty and doesn't resonate across the league.

and you continue to run your mouth about Belichick and the coaching staff...or am I missing something here?

Then you don't know Tom Brady. He pays attention to just about everything while pretending he doesn't.
Not about this.

BB and TB made their peace after the Bucs game in week 4. He's moved on and I really doubt he cares one way or the other what's happening in NE. Has nothing to do with him.

Last edited:

Yea he seems pretty miserable.
Bill Parcells used to say that in the end, wins weren't as satisfying and losses hurt more.
Parcells said none of that drove him out of coaching. It was the defeats.

“You get too old to lose,” he said. “When you were a young guy, you bounced back from losses. It got for me where the losing was far more painful than the winning was gratifying.”

Bill Parcells used to say that in the end, wins weren't as satisfying and losses hurt more.
I can understand that.

How BB has kept going and going and be all Chatty Cathy after wins is astounding.

OK so now you want to change the topic because you have no responses for your obsessive hate towards Brady. Got it.

And yes, absolutely, I remain very interested as a fan of the New England Patriots and so yes, will continue to closely watch and remark how I think the players on the team are doing as well as how the coaching staff is doing.

True. Was frustrating seeing this 2-4 team plus hear organizational stooge homers here try to defend some dumb decisions with excuses that made zero sense.

But the last 4 weeks have been great. Night and day, the last 4 weeks compared to the first 6 weeks. Keep it going.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back