PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac Jones Injury Video [UPDATE - X-Rays were negative]

I sprained my ankle really bad about a year ago, it actually made a crack sound. I was worried something broke somehow based on the sound. Took a long time to heal. It still swells up a bit any time I do anything strenuous to be honest. I probably should’ve seen a doctor lol.
I broke mine and the doctor's were like, there's really nothing to be done. Here's a walking boot.

After wearing the boot for several days, I realized I was in more pain in the boot than without. I called the doctor and they said if it feels better outside the boot, don't wear the boot.

The answer is to ice it, elevate, compress, stay off it if possible, then rehab about 1 1/2 months in. But doctors can't really do much for you

I broke mine and the doctor's were like, there's really nothing to be done. Here's a walking boot.

After wearing the boot for several days, I realized I was in more pain in the boot than without. I called the doctor and they said if it feels better outside the boot, don't wear the boot.

The answer is to ice it, elevate, compress, stay off it if possible, then rehab about 1 1/2 months in. But doctors can't really do much for you
Yeah, unfortunately I couldn’t really ice it, elevate it or stay off it much because work and toddler. But I agree that that would’ve been ideal.

What is with the hostility, my friend? I was kind enough to reach out a helping hand. If there is heat here, it's one way. I have nothing but respect for those like yourself, who are able to make it through each day in spite of obvious cognitive deficiencies.
There is a substantial sum of money to be made depending on brain cell loss.

You wouldnt turn down millions would you?

Hard to see how this team bounces back from 1-2 without Mac. Season is pretty much over.

What is with the hostility, my friend? I was kind enough to reach out a helping hand. If there is heat here, it's one way. I have nothing but respect for those like yourself, who are able to make it through each day in spite of obvious cognitive deficiencies.
The two of you deserve each other. Get a room.

He’s playing like ass
People don't seem to want to admit it but on his showing so far this season, we won't even miss him.

His ints are ridiculous , defenders aren’t even having to make nice plays, he’s literally throwing it right to them.
Mac is gaining a rep that if youre a DB covering a NE WR deep turn back for the ball because it will land in your lap.

Very difficult to watch

Does it matter? Next man up it can't be worse. Guy came crying off the field like his leg was ripped out of his socket by brock lesnar and watch he'll play in 2 weeks and throw another 2+ INTs.

Hard to see how this team bounces back from 1-2 without Mac. Season is pretty much over.
Normally I would agree but the way he’s playing is Hoyer that big of a drop off? With Hoyer can we expect less chunk plays but maybe less turnovers as well?

after next week we have a string of 5-6 very winnable games. I was hoping to be 7-3/6-4

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back