PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac being labeled dirty

If he's our Brad Marchand, I don't mind if we win another Super Bowl. I don't think he's physically strong enough to really hurt someone.

Please tell me you're not talking about the Chandler Jones stiff arm. I see defensive players who are trained how to tackle get taken out like that fairly regularly.

I wonder how many NYFL QB's there are who you could count on to make that tackle in the same situation. There aren't many.
Yeah Mac coulda just mauled Chandler, but at that point he's a defender, and because the game can't end on a defensive penalty and with the 15 yards tacked on the Frauders kick a field goal and win the game anyway.

We didn't deserve to win. We have to learn from it and move on.

Yeah Mac coulda just mauled Chandler, but at that point he's a defender, and because the game can't end on a defensive penalty and with the 15 yards tacked on the Frauders kick a field goal and win the game anyway.

We didn't deserve to win. We have to learn from it and move on.
This has been a very frustrating season after showing some progress last year.

Fcuk this Alexander Emmett character. Go watch the GOAT play for Tampa Bay or Burrows in CIN if all you want to do is watch a great QB play. I'll enjoy the Patriots with all their warts, you go whine and complain. Take your entitled ass away from this team, you are a virus, and your stench shouldn't be anywhere near this great franchise.
Alexander Emmett would piece you up one on one, IMO.

Fcuk this Alexander Emmett character. Go watch the GOAT play for Tampa Bay or Burrows in CIN if all you want to do is watch a great QB play. I'll enjoy the Patriots with all their warts, you go whine and complain. Take your entitled ass away from this team, you are a virus, and your stench shouldn't be anywhere near this great franchise.
My goodness get a grip.

My goodness get a grip.
I know, I had just watched the B's lose in OT to Buffalo and came here to get ready for the game and some idiot was complaining about having to watch Mac Jones play football. Seemed like an expression that needed to be shared. Thanks for reeling me back in. What would I do without good friends like you? I love you man. ;)

I know, I had just watched the B's lose in OT to Buffalo and came here to get ready for the game and some idiot was complaining about having to watch Mac Jones play football. Seemed like an expression that needed to be shared. Thanks for reeling me back in. What would I do without good friends like you? I love you, man. ;)
In times like these we need all the help we can get.

So now Esiason is blasting Mac for his on-field demeanor.

Two things I'll add to everything that's already been said: Raider's Hollins did a similar block as Mac did, except much much worse, so I'll await to see if he gets vilified by the national press and fans, because so far there's almost nothing on twitter about it:

Second, Boomer Esiason was hardly a leader of men. Forget about Mac yelling at people during a game, Esiason used to blast several teammates in the media, like Johnny Mitchell, and some others: "Johnny Mitchell has to come in and figure out what he's doing 100 percent of the time, and not just 50 percent of the time," Esiason said, referring to Mitchell's penchant for blowing assignments... "We can't worry about who's making the Pro Bowl, who's not making the Pro Bowl. There's a little bit of selfishness that is associated with some of the people on our team. That really aggravates me."

Meanwhile after these comments, some of his teammates anonymously told the media that Boomer had lost his fastball.

Last edited:
So now Esiason is blasting Mac for his on-field demeanor.

Two things I'll add to everything that's already been said: Raider's Hollins did a similar block as Mac did, except much much worse, so I'll await to see if he gets vilified by the national press and fans, because so far there's almost nothing on twitter about it:

Second, Boomer Esiason was hardly a leader of men. Forget about Mac yelling at people during a game, Esiason used to blast several teammates in the media, like Johnny Mitchell, and some others: "Johnny Mitchell has to come in and figure out what he's doing 100 percent of the time, and not just 50 percent of the time," Esiason said, referring to Mitchell's penchant for blowing assignments... "We can't worry about who's making the Pro Bowl, who's not making the Pro Bowl. There's a little bit of selfishness that is associated with some of the people on our team. That really aggravates me."

Meanwhile after these comments, some of his teammates anonymously told the media that Boomer had lost his fastball.

Friend at work says Boomer is a 'great' quarterback.

Won an MVP. Like Newton. And Rypien.

And Earl Morrall, John Brodie, Ken Stabler, Fran Tarkenton, Bert Jones, Brian Sipe, Joe Theismann, John Elway, Steve Young, Rich Gannon, Steve McNair & Matt Ryan.

Ken Anderson (another MVP) was better than Boomer.

No. He was not great.

And, like Fouts & many others, he hates us because we beat him.

BTW, Elway & his cult like to chirp that he went 11-0 vs. the Patriots. They never mention the fact that he never started against Steve Grogan or Doug Flutie.

LOL, not the attack on Jones from Channing Crowder is that he has affluenza.

I'm not saying that's definitely not a problem but consider this: 35% of the guys picked in the last NBA draft were the children of former pro athletes.

Um, I don't think the sports world is the place to discuss affluenza.

The amount of training these athletes undergo from a very young age costs $$$ for a significant % of them. I'm not saying it's the majority, not even close, but a huge chunk of them came from privilege.

During the Olympics I kind of laughed and scoffed at Bruce Springsteen's daughter getting a gold medal, or the Pegula daughter advancing in the tennis competition. Great they are highly skilled, they've worked hard. Whatever, I don't care!!

LOL, not the attack on Jones from Channing Crowder is that he has affluenza.

I'm not saying that's definitely not a problem but consider this: 35% of the guys picked in the last NBA draft were the children of former pro athletes.

Um, I don't think the sports world is the place to discuss affluenza.

The amount of training these athletes undergo from a very young age costs $$$ for a significant % of them. I'm not saying it's the majority, not even close, but a huge chunk of them came from privilege.

During the Olympics I kind of laughed and scoffed at Bruce Springsteen's daughter getting a gold medal, or the Pegula daughter advancing in the tennis competition. Great they are highly skilled, they've worked hard. Whatever, I don't care!!
There's a lot of inherited athletic proclivity too. And often the environment the child grows up in. Regardless of the money.

There's a lot of inherited athletic proclivity too. And often the environment the child grows up in. Regardless of the money.
Genetics has to be a part of it, yes, but don't underestimate the trainers, the all-star teams, strength training, nutrition, the $$ makes it all possible.

I've seen kids that have average genetics work their butts off, training 4 or 5 hours every day, to become top players in their sports. I've also seen kids from the inner city with more natural ability have a difficult time getting the proper training, when they can even make practice. One parent use to make the rounds and pick every kid up in his econoline van. But it was a difficult endeavor.

Last edited:

Kobe Bryant Eye Roll GIF

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back