PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac and the "It Factor"

"Excel", probably not, but put Mahomes back there and we could feasibly be 3-1 after this game, having pulled out the 2 first games in which we had a puncher's chance in the 4th. Not a knock on Mac, but there is such a thing as an elite QB that just makes the entire Offense better. In Mac's defense, and perhaps to your point, put him on the Dophins and he'd be looking pretty good.
I wouldn't bet on it.

People.also never respond when I ask what QB is going to excel with our current NFL roster.
The Mac Trolls also don't respond when you ask them who on earth could win with a rubber band armed bust named Corky Jones.

He needs a team of 1st round pick starters like he had at Forest Gumps Alma mater.

For some reason fans just don't want to admit that talent matters and has an effect on QB play and our receiving talent is mediocre.
Talent doesn't make you think better. Jones wasn't thinking out there and maybe he can't think out there.

Mac needs talent around him to succeed !
He is struggling because of a poor line & lack of a #1 receivers.
He ran out of a perfectly good pocket and threw a ball across the field weakly off his back foot and was picked off for a TD. None of that was the line or the WR fault.

He has more picks than TDs.

They should have seen enough. This was a statement game for Mac.

He had a healthy offensive line, indoor clean track with no weather issues... it should have been day for him to come out and provide offense when the team really needed it. The defense is down it's top four CB's, the offense has to be better than that.

As far as Zappe goes, it's the same thing I said about Mac.

We won't know until he's given the opportunity to practice and prepare like a starter and given a real chance.

Mac was the problem today.

Play Zappe.

I am sure your wife is happy about that
Showing your lack of class again

“For the record, anyone watching”
Bruins29 likes to mock my late wife who passed in 2018.

What a guy !

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back