PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Loved Daboll’s play calling last night

QB12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
There was a rhythm, a fluidity, an effortlessness about how he called plays in the second half last night.

With Josh possibly shuffling off somewhere, I’m just sayin.

How about Sabin if BB leaves? :eek:

j/k

I think Daboll sucks but I give him credit last night.

I didnt watch much regular season college but that QB of theirs is awful. Winning with a guy who cant throw a lick just proves how stacked that team is talent wise.

Daboll couldn’t do much with Jalen Hurts. The offense looked remarkably better when Tua came in.

I agree, I don’t want him anywhere near the patriot OC job. What he deserves credit for imo is getting Tua ready to play as a true freshman who barely played all year.

I agree, I don’t want him anywhere near the patriot OC job. What he deserves credit for imo is getting Tua ready to play as a true freshman who barely played all year.

I also don't know how much of his play calling in the second half was him acting and changing it autonomously. I think a lot of that was Saban flat out telling him at halftime that they were going with the kid and to take the governor off of him because they had nothing to lose.

Loved Daboll’s play calling last night. With Josh possibly shuffling off somewhere, I’m just sayin.

giphy.gif

Looked like Saban absolutely hated it and was about to fire him on the spot.

I also don't know how much of his play calling in the second half was him acting and changing it autonomously. I think a lot of that was Saban flat out telling him at halftime that they were going with the kid and to take the governor off of him because they had nothing to lose.
Saban took command last night. Quite impressive actually.

That was a really exciting game in the 2nd half. Gutsy decision to put in a left-handed freshman QB. Fortune favors the bold!

It's that U Rochester education of Daboll's that is responsible for it....
Me biased?? Not in the least (Rochester'81 --before Daboll by nearly a generation)

I tell who won't ever be on BB's staff: anyone from Georgia's coaching staff. Just an awful job by them in the second half.

The one thing I know about Daboll is that he’s been eating good down in Tuscaloosa

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back