PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looks like Eric Decker retired

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm not saying pay a WR 16mill a year just give Brady some god damn weapons... Gronk and Hogan are bound to miss 4+ games a piece. Cooks, Amendola, Mitchell, Matthews Britt, Decker gone. They should have kept Amendola, he deserved every penny I can't count how many times he put the team on his back in the playoffs and super bowls.. Bill didn't give brady any great weapons on offense, all the guys he picked up were banged up and than he cut them. I wouldn't have said this before but now they should be looking at Dez, keep in mind he had a bum who couldn't throw him the football and bill is great working with Divas.

Where would you take the money to not only pay Amendola low end WR1 money but also adjust the contracts of Hogan and Edelman accordingly?

This is btw. a rhetoric question because it is utterly absurd to be pissed Bill didn't keep a WR3/WR4 who needs his snap count managed for what he got from the Dolphins.

Asking for Dez just shows that you really have never paid attention to his work and how there is zero evidence that he would be able to handle the Pats offense. He is a one trick pony who has never shown any route running skills and has had issues to separate in the last year.

His arrest for domestic violence in 2012 -- something Kraft has clearly zero tolerance for -- I will just ignore and assume you dont know about.

But I guess people assume they get the 2013 version of a player in 2018.

You understand you are citing a guy with no credentials who doesn’t understand what he is looking at right?

So I was correct when I stated that there was talk about the center broadcasting the snap. :cool:

They should have kept Amendola, he deserved every penny I can't count how many times he put the team on his back in the playoffs and super bowls.

That's it in a nutshell.

I put in a link with timestamp to when he was talking about it:

Key Super Bowl Advantages, the Kirk Cousins Sweepstakes, Prop Bets, and the Future of Football | GM Street (Ep. 233) — The Ringer NFL Show — Overcast

Just need to press the play button.. its not a long segment.

Sorry, Lombardi did not say that Stork wasn't tipping the snapcount. He said that Stork was struggling just to hear it (the snap count). There was some bad communication. It wasn't on him. It wasn't his fault (the bad communication).

Lombardi also said they were snapping it on 1 and that's on the team.

Well first of all they didn’t fire him, his contract expired.
The OL was an injury ravaged mess.
The OL played like an injury ravaged mess

None of that means he is responsible for snap counts.

Andy - Bryan Stork was the center that was being referred to as tipping the snap count... Helps to pay attention to what is being said.

Andy - Bryan Stork was the center that was being referred to as tipping the snap count... Helps to pay attention to what is being said.
But he wasnt tipping the snap. Try to keep up.

His arrest for domestic violence in 2012 -- something Kraft has clearly zero tolerance for -- I will just ignore and assume you dont know about.

Is he?

Kraft traded for Dillon in 2004.

In 2000 dillon was arrested for domestic violence

“When officers arrived, they found Dillon's 23-year-old wife bleeding from the mouth in front of the house. Dillon was in the driveway, police said.

Dillon was booked into the King County jail for investigation of fourth-degree assault, but was released later Saturday.

Police said the couple was in a car when Dillon struck his wife, who was driving. She got out of the car and walked one block to the address where police were summoned. ”

I don’t wanna say I told people so, but I posted that deckers legs were gone. I followed him last year and physically he looked washed up. Happens to many athletes in their 30s

Is he?

Kraft traded for Dillon in 2004.

In 2000 dillon was arrested for domestic violence

“When officers arrived, they found Dillon's 23-year-old wife bleeding from the mouth in front of the house. Dillon was in the driveway, police said.

Dillon was booked into the King County jail for investigation of fourth-degree assault, but was released later Saturday.

Police said the couple was in a car when Dillon struck his wife, who was driving. She got out of the car and walked one block to the address where police were summoned. ”

If you really don't realize that we have had a zero tolerances thing on that for years then you are not following this team at all. It is being pointed out again and again multiple times a year when certain players are available. At some point it became a Myra Kraft thing and since her death has been really not negotiable apparently.

Sorry, Lombardi did not say that Stork wasn't tipping the snapcount. He said that Stork was struggling just to hear it (the snap count). There was some bad communication. It wasn't on him. It wasn't his fault (the bad communication).

Lombardi also said they were snapping it on 1 and that's on the team.

This is not how it works. He can't be tipping/revealing anything if everyone knows anyway when the snap comes because they never changed it up. A tell is something that gives you information you did not have.

Where would you take the money to not only pay Amendola low end WR1 money but also adjust the contracts of Hogan and Edelman accordingly?

This is btw. a rhetoric question because it is utterly absurd to be pissed Bill didn't keep a WR3/WR4 who needs his snap count managed for what he got from the Dolphins.

Asking for Dez just shows that you really have never paid attention to his work and how there is zero evidence that he would be able to handle the Pats offense. He is a one trick pony who has never shown any route running skills and has had issues to separate in the last year.

But I guess people assume they get the 2013 version of a player in 2018.

Im not familiar with his work? you're honestly a moron for thinking Bill shouldn't have signed playoff amendola, I wonder what would happen if Glass tower gronk or Hogan goes down..... you dont get it they would be able to handle a loss at wr if they were stacked but now they can't afford an injury in that position

Im not familiar with his work? you're honestly a moron for thinking Bill shouldn't have signed playoff amendola, I wonder what would happen if Glass tower gronk or Hogan goes down..... you dont get it they would be able to handle a loss at wr if they were stacked but now they can't afford an injury in that position

It is more like you have no ****ing clue whatsoever about roster management at all. Which is surprising for someone who is a Patriots fan. If reasonable roster decisions upset you maybe you should find another team to cheer for who is known for overpaying people (and getting into cap issues). Cap is crap.. right ?

Also extremely funny to see people being upset about Dola not being here in case other players get injured. Dola has been THE glass cannon throughout his entire career to the point where he has been on a pitch count the last few years just to make sure he makes it to the offseason. But we have come full circle where a year ago people wanted him cut because he can't stay healthy only to hear how completely invaluable he is and how we should have paid him low end WR1 money even though his role would be somewhere between WR3 and WR4.

This is not how it works. He can't be tipping/revealing anything if everyone knows anyway when the snap comes because they never changed it up. A tell is something that gives you information you did not have.

LOL.. Sorry, Luuked, but you claimed that Lombardi said that Stork didn't tip the snap count. That was a false statement. Plain and simple. Lombardi didn't comment one way or the other regarding whether Stork tipped the snap count or not. You can't sit there and claim that Lombardi did something that he didn't do. Plain and simple.

LOL.. Sorry, Luuked, but you claimed that Lombardi said that Stork didn't tip the snap count. That was a false statement. Plain and simple. Lombardi didn't comment one way or the other regarding whether Stork tipped the snap count or not. You can't sit there and claim that Lombardi did something that he didn't do. Plain and simple.
But a basic understanding of the silent snap count makes it clear he wasn’t.
Those who don’t have that basic understanding think he was tipping the snap (and also don’t understand why Lombardi’s comments confirm it)

Because he didn't tip the snap count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back