PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOL! Some Dallas fans claiming Dak is better than Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly just let them have their moment because they don't and won't get many. This is the Cowboys we're talking about. I don't agree with a lot of what Stephen A Smith says but he is on point when it comes to them: whatever can go wrong, will go wrong. All they have to do is play Dak here on out and get top 3 seed in the NFC but you know what they'll do right? Yank him for Romo and ruin all the chemistry and momentum when he gets injured again.

It's most pass attempts without an interception as a rookie... And it's a nothing stat..
I think it may have actually been the most pass attempts without an interception to begin a career as Brady hardly ever played as a rookie. But I could be wrong.

...Just because he broke one of Brady's records (most pass attempts without one interception).

Someone tell Dallas that its time to stop watching football o_O
Wasn't it like, for a rookie QB through his 6th start.......during a hail storm, in the month of October, while a stampede of wild buffalo ran across the field , with pink sox on... or something like that? Edit: It's funny, because he could just throw it in the bleachers and it would count. Attempts !!!:p:D:rolleyes:. LOL

It's most pass attempts without an interception as a rookie... And it's a nothing stat..

Don't you live in Texas, DaBruinz? As I see them daily, I will give them their moment. 1996 seems so long ago, and the Romo decision with Jerry may yet undo this newfound confidence. Then it will go back to the status quo with the loud, daily laments of why the team cannot win.

Brady did it when you could still beat up on receivers.

He is a decent QB, but you have to give that O-Line some big credit, that line made Murray look like an all star, they are doing the same with Ezekiel....
That O-Line is the real MVP for Dallas.

Dak?

Right now, he feels like he could take on the whole Empire by himself.

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back