PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOL Josh Allen will get the start vs. the Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bills are already out of the playoffs.

Just throw TD bombs every down and go for it on every 4th.

It's very hard to get a quarterback rating of ZERO for a game, as Peterman did.

I don't know the formula, but I am guessing that negative numbers are impossible?

It's very hard to get a quarterback rating of ZERO for a game, as Peterman did.

I don't know the formula, but I am guessing that negative numbers are impossible?
It’s all capped so each step of the rating can’t go below 0. If we remove that capping, he had a -15.5 rating.

A 0 rating requires equal to or worse than each of 30% completion, 3 YPA, 0% TD, and 9.5% INT. He had 28% completion, 1.3 YPA, 0% TD, and 11.1% INT.

2017 Bills playoff team just needed a few off season tweaks to be a contender. Or turn into the worst team in the league.

They traded away the guy who should have been their starter, and now they can reap the rewards. Aren't the Bills fans lucky?

The Bills are the worst team in the NFL no matter who QBs. If I’m them, I let Allen develop on the bench for a year, tank the season with Peterman, and try to get the top overall pick.

Peterman is literally too awful to even start. It's one thing to tank, it's another to accept going 0-16 with the worst point differential in NFL history. If they could get a Hoyer for 3 million, to let Allen learn from, and go 2-14, that'd be better than losing the locker room by starting Peterman

Even the Browns didn't tank that hard

I can't blame the fans for drinking.

It's not about whether Josh Allen is better (or can't be any worse than Peterman). It's about whether Josh Allen is going to be ALIVE by the end of his rookie year if he starts every week.

I don't like it.

We play @ Buffalo on MNF in week 8...now Allen gets 6 weeks of experience before that game. I was expecting to see Allen by then, but only with 1-2 starts by then.

I also don't like us playing Darnold twice in weeks 12 and 17 versus early in the season.

At least, we get Mahomes in week 6 after there's more tape on him...and Trubisky in week 7....

Peterman does not have an NFL arm. You could see that when he tried to throw an out last year. I'll never understand why they felt confident going into the season with Peterman as the starter. The smartest move would've been to sign Ryan Fitzpatrick when he was a FA last spring. They blew it.

The Bills are the worst team in the NFL no matter who QBs. If I’m them, I let Allen develop on the bench for a year, tank the season with Peterman, and try to get the top overall pick.

I thought this McDermott guy was supposed to be a half decent coach?

I have the feeling that the Bills are trying to show that they are different from the past and they are ready to compete but when you see how they handled this QB situation..

Kaepernick to start third game.
Flutie for Game 4.
Then Rob Johnson, Drew Bledsoe, Jim Kelly, and Jack Kemp.

Against that pass rush, with no WRs...

3a10f581152ed2e5636b3dd2ba3ad6c9.jpg
Hope the Bills wreck him

Still refuse to believe peterman is THAT BAD.

Anyways. There’s two angles I like on the bills this week

1) west coast team coming east for 1 PM game
2) getting 7 at home after road loss

That being said they are so bad I think I’ll just avoid that game betting wise but I won’t be suprised if they win that game at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back