PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lions Sign Amendola

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats will likely pick a DE or an OLM in the 1st round. Has BB ever taken a WR in the first round? I'll be shocked if that happens.

Strange that the new coaching staff (B-Flo et all) would release Dola considering that they know what a good character guy he is. They are most likely installing the Patriots system and would benefit from having some key veterans who could facilitate the team “buying into” it. While his contract was extravagant, he was still their best WR.

Let's get the band back together, baby!!!
tenor.gif

Gronk Gordon Edelman Amendola Dorsett

2 picks in the draft
1 TE
1 WR

I would be fine if this happens

Amendola is Edelman insurance.

I’m all for brining him back, plus another dependable punt returner.

Danny will hear crickets in FA the Draft plus others are more appealing. The same can't be said for his pretty girlfriend or wife. :cool:

Given the state of WR in free agency I hope they get him signed ASAP, other than Tate and Humphrey’s this class sucks. Tavon Austin is listed in the top 10, that’s as bad as it gets.

Gronk Gordon Edelman Amendola Dorsett

2 picks in the draft
1 TE
1 WR

I would be fine if this happens
I'd rather have Cord over Dorsett.

If you have Dola and a rookie WR you don't need Dorsett

I'd rather have Cord over Dorsett.

If you have Dola and a rookie WR you don't need Dorsett
Hopefully Patterson is back but our depth is good enough that he isn’t playing receiver on the biggest drive of the season in OT.

I really don’t see Dorsett having much interest to stick around unless he’s going to get to get the ball more. Not sure what happened there. Had a really good set of hands. Thankful for that touchdown he caught in KC.

I wouldn't mind kicking the tires on Devante Parker...sounds like the end of his time in Miami. Maybe a change of scenery would help.

Hopefully Patterson is back but our depth is good enough that he isn’t playing receiver on the biggest drive of the season in OT.

I really don’t see Dorsett having much interest to stick around unless he’s going to get to get the ball more. Not sure what happened there. Had a really good set of hands. Thankful for that touchdown he caught in KC.
Dorsett was fine here but he's an average WR. Never really got the most out of his speed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe