PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lions Sign Amendola

Status
Not open for further replies.
So buying some Iggles fans at a bachelor party shots is evidence DA is salty towards NE?

C'mon now..

Last edited:
I never really believed Danny had much bad blood with New England and his comments after signing in Miami were overblown but this tweet makes me think otherwise (him liking it I would assume is confirmation)

He should have punched the groom in the face. And as DA is clutch the bruise would look like the flying Elvis and the groom would have Patriots in his wedding pictures for life.

He should have punched the groom in the face. And as DA is clutch the bruise would look like the flying Elvis and the groom would have Patriots in his wedding pictures for life.
That’s the Danny I know and love.

Come on.

He bought drinks for some guys having a bachelor party. How is that supposed to be a commentary on his feelings about the Patriots?

Come on.

He bought drinks for some guys having a bachelor party. How is that supposed to be a commentary on his feelings about the Patriots?

My first thought was, "He's a gracious loser." Not, "He's sticking it to the Pats." I think his actions are very much a Rorshach test for whoever reads about them.

Well I’m glad it’s just me then lol. Danny was one of my favorite recent Patriots.

Good grief. These guys are peers in a very elite group. Peyton and Brady talked a lot during the heated days of their rivalry.

It's always funny to me that fans take things more personally than the players, except in very rare circumstances.

Good grief. These guys are peers in a very elite group. Peyton and Brady talked a lot during the heated days of their rivalry.

It's always funny to me that fans take things more personally than the players, except in very rare circumstances.

A good point.

If he bought them Patrón shots, it clearly shows he hates the Pats IMO.

I don’t know seems weird to me that he would buy a round of drinks for a guy with an Eagles Super Bowl tattoo. Who knows? Maybe I am reading into it too much.
Ya think?

To be totally honest I had a brain lapse and thought he was in Miami already for the Eagles super bowl. I admit I’m an idiot lol
No problem. We've all been there and done that.

I never really believed Danny had much bad blood with New England and his comments after signing in Miami were overblown but this tweet makes me think otherwise (him liking it I would assume is confirmation)

upload_2019-6-17_20-5-14.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-17_20-6-32.png
    upload_2019-6-17_20-6-32.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 4
I bought my ex-wife some shots the last time I saw her....yeah, six in the back of the head...

oooops...uh...sorry...slipped

My first thought was, "He's a gracious loser." Not, "He's sticking it to the Pats." I think his actions are very much a Rorshach test for whoever reads about them.
MY first thought was, "He's rich enough to spend money on people he doesn't even know and won't miss it."

I wonder if he's over Culpo yet. He publicly embarrassed himself over that ditzy little wench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back