PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lions @ Seahawks Playoff Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when Seattle screws up in this game, they still score a TD.

Collinsworth just said he voted for Brady for MVP.

Wow Brady got an MVP vote from Collinsworth. I wonder how many more are thinking like him.

Games already in the bag by a mile and PomPom Petey act like he won powerball after that meaninless TD.

don't believe everything you hear a nimrod say on TV...

These memes are some real cringe worthy ****, almost worse than the Fallon superlatives.
I just can't comprehend how the person who made those somehow didn't realize that memes are actually supposed to be humorous and not just pictures with words on them.

Lol@Seattle for putting up a 2013 NFC title banner too..

so far, the playoffs are chalk...GB looking good

Ugh, what the f***. These aren't MEMES, you idiots...

But old, out of touch people putting large white text on images to try and relate with to generations they ****ed over and calling it a meme could be a meme...

Is Sherman gonna ask Stafford if he's mad bro?

Wow. With the way he was having an orgasm on SNF last week I would've sworn Collinsworth would vote for Rodgers.

Both Brady and Ryan deserve it though. Even though the SB/SB MVP is far more important, I know we'd all be pretty annoyed if Brady had the year Ryan did and wound up not getting it. I guess there's a chance they could split it.

what happened to Stafford today ? He is better than this....it is not just the Seattle D , the whole Detroit team didn't show up !

But old, out of touch people putting large white text on images to try and relate with to generations they ****ed over and calling it a meme could be a meme...
I'm just picturing some 50 year old graphic designer with a picture of Brady up, and he writes "WHEN YOU JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO YOU'RE GOING TO PLAY NEXT" on it, and he smiles and says "now that's a great meme! I can't wait to air this!"

Wow. With the way he was having an orgasm on SNF last week I would've sworn Collinsworth would vote for Rodgers.

Both Brady and Ryan deserve it though. Even though the SB/SB MVP is far more important, I know we'd all be pretty annoyed if Brady had the year Ryan did and wound up not getting it. I guess there's a chance they could split it.
Its a 2man race and it'd going to be close

Wait. In that longest postseason winning streaks bit, why do the Packers get a frozen guy wearing all sorts of wacky ****, the Patriots get a guy with his face painted, the Seahawks get the Incredible ****ing Hulk, and the Bills just get a regular, sad looking dude?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back