PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lions @ Seahawks Playoff Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when Seattle screws up in this game, they still score a TD.

Collinsworth just said he voted for Brady for MVP.

Wow Brady got an MVP vote from Collinsworth. I wonder how many more are thinking like him.

Games already in the bag by a mile and PomPom Petey act like he won powerball after that meaninless TD.

don't believe everything you hear a nimrod say on TV...

These memes are some real cringe worthy ****, almost worse than the Fallon superlatives.
I just can't comprehend how the person who made those somehow didn't realize that memes are actually supposed to be humorous and not just pictures with words on them.

Lol@Seattle for putting up a 2013 NFC title banner too..

so far, the playoffs are chalk...GB looking good

Ugh, what the f***. These aren't MEMES, you idiots...

But old, out of touch people putting large white text on images to try and relate with to generations they ****ed over and calling it a meme could be a meme...

Is Sherman gonna ask Stafford if he's mad bro?

Wow. With the way he was having an orgasm on SNF last week I would've sworn Collinsworth would vote for Rodgers.

Both Brady and Ryan deserve it though. Even though the SB/SB MVP is far more important, I know we'd all be pretty annoyed if Brady had the year Ryan did and wound up not getting it. I guess there's a chance they could split it.

what happened to Stafford today ? He is better than this....it is not just the Seattle D , the whole Detroit team didn't show up !

But old, out of touch people putting large white text on images to try and relate with to generations they ****ed over and calling it a meme could be a meme...
I'm just picturing some 50 year old graphic designer with a picture of Brady up, and he writes "WHEN YOU JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO YOU'RE GOING TO PLAY NEXT" on it, and he smiles and says "now that's a great meme! I can't wait to air this!"

Wow. With the way he was having an orgasm on SNF last week I would've sworn Collinsworth would vote for Rodgers.

Both Brady and Ryan deserve it though. Even though the SB/SB MVP is far more important, I know we'd all be pretty annoyed if Brady had the year Ryan did and wound up not getting it. I guess there's a chance they could split it.
Its a 2man race and it'd going to be close

Wait. In that longest postseason winning streaks bit, why do the Packers get a frozen guy wearing all sorts of wacky ****, the Patriots get a guy with his face painted, the Seahawks get the Incredible ****ing Hulk, and the Bills just get a regular, sad looking dude?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes