PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lions @ Seahawks Playoff Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
its should be ATL vs cowboys in the NFCCG but I will not be shocked if its giants vs hawks

Yeah the NFC is much harder to predict. I have no clue who is coming out of the NFC. I know the Pats are coming out of the AFC as long as they don't sustain any major injuries next week.

Here's Otto Bounds, professional meme maker, hard at work...

CAcAQMRUUAADz8S.jpg

So the lions haven't won a playoff game since when? Bunch of losers

Also, don't forget - if they drop the ball on their own during a sack, it's not a fumble because their forward progress going backward had been stopped.

My god we need an angry agreement post rating.

Seahawks vs falcons will be good. We will see if the falcons are the real deal. Have a
good offense but i have question about that defense.

Atlanta and KC are the two teams who I think would be our worst matchups. We're a different team than the one that barely lost to Seattle after playing our worst game of the season.

Definitely rooting for Seattle next week.

Giants are officially on most hated list joining Indy, balt and jests. The sliminess of Mara. Those jealous NY bastards pushed goodell both in crygate and defamegate to screw the Pats. They suck. I have no respect for that scumbag franchise

I think Atlanta is going down.

I mean it's close to a coin flip so anything could happen. I think the defense will make SEA a lot more one dimensional and conversely SEA has to defend great backs and WRs.

Atlanta and KC are the two teams who I think would be our worst matchups. We're a different team than the one that barely lost to Seattle after playing our worst game of the season.

Nah Pats crush em both

I don't know about that. We can throw the football on the falcons. They have an explosive offense but their defense's a big question mark.

I don't know about that. We can throw the football on the falcons. They have an explosive offense but their defense's a big question mark.

Atlanta and KC are both the kind of team who can patiently eat us up between the 20s. I'm not saying we'd need mistakes from them to win or anything, just that I like those matchups the least out of the remaining teams in both conferences.

I tend to agree, I would group Dallas pretty close to ATL due to the mobile QB and an oline that could dominate our DL if we got behind or worn down.

ATLs backs would be tough to defend and a dangerous passing game to boot.

Only game I see is losing (other than flukey outliers) is a game where our defense is on the field a lot, we trail and the dline gets worn down and then are facing a great OL.

SEA won't run the ball on us like last time

don't believe everything you hear a nimrod say on TV...

Joker, please direct me to the non-nimrod TV station. Apparently my cable company doesn't carry that one...:)

We almost never lose to a team that has a weak running game (SEA, NYG, GB). KC has been better but we could contain.

Dallas we could dominate if we get a decent lead and force them to throw.

ATL will be very tough to defend. Pittsburgh has a good offense but we have a great history there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back