Votes: 10 8.8%
  • Spurs

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Lakers

Votes: 67 59.3%
  • Other

Votes: 9 8.0%

• Total voters
Agree with everything. But one thing left out, cousins when he comes back will be a much better player than Baynes. This was a huge signing for GSW for next years stretch run.
There's no guarantee he'll even be able to play, let alone not be greatly diminished. Big men don't generally come back to well from a torn achilles.

There's no guarantee he'll even be able to play, let alone not be greatly diminished. Big men don't generally come back to well from a torn achilles.

I get it. If he sucks its 1 year 5 mil. If he’s good it’s gonna make it really hard to stop GSW from a 3 peat. Low risk high reward signing.

Simple: Heyward & Tatum & possibly the draft picks - provided that Danny is smart enough to keep them, especially the Sacremento pick - can help a team win a place in the finals; Horford, Brown & Smart/Rozier do not.

The team was a Morris/Smart/Rozier 4th quarter brickfest from getting to the finals this season, so your argument doesn't really hold water.

No it's pretty documented that the Decision. It raised 2.5 million for the Boys and Girls Club and then 3.5 million for other charities.
Thanks for confirming that. Certainly doesn’t seem as bad after reading the numbers, especially if he had his mind already made to go to Miami, which is what I assume happened.

The team was a Morris/Smart/Rozier 4th quarter brickfest from getting to the finals this season, so your argument doesn't really hold water.

That fact is with a healthy Hayward and Irving, Morris and Rozier will be part of the second waive sitting on the end of the bench in crunch time. If Smart insists on bricking so will he.

Correct and how much would the pressure on THEM be reduced eliminated if Kyrie and or Hayward were available.
Of course the series likely doesn't go 7 if the team was healthy

That fact is with a healthy Hayward and Irving, Morris and Rozier will be part of the second waive sitting on the end of the bench in crunch time. If Smart insists on bricking so will he.

Don't count on Morris being on the team come the start of the season.

Fine by me, but what do you think will happen to him?

He's a good candidate to be traded, given the logjam likely to be at the wing positions. He understands it.

Marcus Morris Unsure About How He Fits With Celtics For 2018-19 Season

Is it a guarantee that he'll be gone? No. Just don't be surprised if it happens. Hayward's minutes have to come from somewhere, and it's not likely that many will be coming from Horford, Tatum, Irving or Brown. After them, it's Smart (29.9), Morris (26.8) and Rozier (25.9) with the most minutes to cut into, and the Baynes/Monroe/Theis minutes aren't likely to be cut back all that much, given the position involved. Can Stevens find a solution that makes everyone happy, or at least content? Maybe, but Morris likes his minutes and his shots.

When you add in possible luxury tax implications, moving Morris at some point makes sense, assuming Hayward shows that he's recovered.

Kawhi Leonard to Toronto for a package that includes DeRozan.

I may be in the minority here, but I like Lebron. To be honest, my favorite NBA team is whatever team he's on. (Cavs last 4 years, and Lakers now)

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back