PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Laughable Brady-Rodgers comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What's the next play Aaron?"

"You guys go long and run around and try to get open and I'll run around back here and throw it"

Last edited:
"What's the next play Aaron?"

"You guys long and run around and try to get open and I'll run around back here and throw it"
And don't forget his HUT HUT! Gimmick that he tries to pull on every. single. play.

And don't forget his HUT HUT! Gimmick that he tries to pull on every. single. play.

That's right. Forgot about the ole quick hut hut "too many men on the field" play.

Packers are 0-35 with Aaron Rodgers at QB when trailing by more than one point in the fourth quarter against a team with a winning record. and more fascinating stats

I was searching for how much Rodgers sucks at comebacks... well I think that pretty much sums it up. 0-35 when trailing against winning-record teams in the 4th quarter.

Ironically that thread was before the Super Bowl :D
That seems almost unbelievable. Do you happen to remember where you came across that stat? Thanks in advance.

I will give him the fact that it always makes Michael Bennett look like a clown.

No one is worse for offsides penalties than he is, and he always falls for it every time. It's like watching Elmer Fudd vs. Bugs Bunny.

For the record I'm not saying AR isn't good or isn't great just that he isn't anywhere near being in Brady's league let alone being on a top ten best ever list.

He's more like a Roger Staubach without the leadership skills.

Who the hell is Aaron Rodgers?

Whoops. Sorry. Forgot to put Joe Buck's identifier on there. "The Great Aaron Rodgers who once threw a twenty yard pass to a wide open receiver that no other QB in NFL history could have thrown" :eek:

Packers are 0-35 with Aaron Rodgers at QB when trailing by more than one point in the fourth quarter against a team with a winning record. and more fascinating stats

I was searching for how much Rodgers sucks at comebacks... well I think that pretty much sums it up. 0-35 when trailing against winning-record teams in the 4th quarter.
:D
What's Brady's record when trailing by more than one point in the fourth quarter against a team with a winning record? And is the other team's "winning record" its record at the time of the game or its record at the end of the season? What site does one use to find and check these statistics anyway.

Last edited:
"The 49th-career game-winning drive by Brady in the fourth quarter or overtime contributed to a perception 16 seasons in the making. When the 39-year-old has a chance to decide the fate of a game, with his team either tied or trailing by a single score (up to eight points), success seems as close to certain as it’s ever been for any quarterback in NFL history.

Where does Tom Brady rank for comeback wins? - The Boston Globe

Here is all you need to know..

Brady 25 wins and 9 losses in playoffs.. 73% playoff win percentage
Rodgers 9 wins and 7 losses in playoffs.. 56% playoff win percentage

The bored idle off season press strike again.. click/bait.

Every Packers game I've watched, as soon as they get near the endzone, it's the Aaron Rodgers show; he's always calling his own number. Might explain why Brady converts more in position to score. Brady doesn't appear to care how he scores, and is just as happy to hand it off.

I think Eddie Lacey at his peak had like 4 rushing touchdowns in one year. On a high scoring team like the Packers.

Edit: nvm, in 2015 Lacey had 3 touchdowns in 15 starts, but the previous 2 years he had 9 and 11.

Some QBs, like Favre, Marino and PEDton, don't trust anyone but themselves in the red zone or have too much confidence and force the ball. They also have large egos that sometimes get in the way. It's lucky for us that Tommy LomBrady isn't one of those type of QBs.

Case closed

rodgers.jpg

0610-new-england-launch-1.jpg

giphy (12).gif

"The 49th-career game-winning drive by Brady in the fourth quarter or overtime contributed to a perception 16 seasons in the making. When the 39-year-old has a chance to decide the fate of a game, with his team either tied or trailing by a single score (up to eight points), success seems as close to certain as it’s ever been for any quarterback in NFL history.

Where does Tom Brady rank for comeback wins? - The Boston Globe

But but but but, Brady lost the first 3 quarters of the Super Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes