PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Last chance! Make your predictions now.

holyredeemer

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Okay everyone. Let’s lay it all out there. List your
3-5 predictions for the 2022 NFL draft. They can be crazy, they can be safe bets. I don’t care. Just go with your gut!

1. Patriots will not draft a LB before rd. 3.
2. Patriots will use 2 out of 4 first picks on OL.
3. Bill is going to double up in the 2nd rd.
4. Patriots are going to trade for a player.
5. N’keal Harry will still be a Patriot after the draft is over.
6. At least a few stories are going to leak of rookies or nfl players doing some stupid **** in LV. (Hopefully no one dies.)

Bonus prediction- Patriots will end up with one of the top 3 overall volume of UDFA signings.

I’m not saying these are things I want to happen, just that I think they will. Here’s to a great draft we can all walk away happy with. :D

Last edited:
1. I'll stay up till 3am (Irish time) only to blow a gasket when BB trades out if the first despite a bunch of good players being on the board. Even though I fully expected it to happen.

2. We'll draft either Kyler Gordon or Quay Walker with our first pick (in the second round)

3. We'll double dip at a position where we seem pretty covered already and not pick anyone at a position where we lack depth

4. This place will be full of folk who don't follow college ball rehashing media hot takes to slam Bill

5. We will get a really nice UDFA class thanks to the pandemic

1. I'll stay up till 3am (Irish time) only to blow a gasket when BB trades out if the first despite a bunch of good players being on the board. Even though I fully expected it to happen.

2. We'll draft either Kyler Gordon or Quay Walker with our first pick (in the second round)
I think this will happen to me as well. The last time we traded down from 23 with the chargers was like 3:20 am or sth. for me. It was like a punch to my face after a combination of alcohol and coffee.
3. We'll double dip at a position where we seem pretty covered already and not pick anyone at a position where we lack depth

4. This place will be full of folk who don't follow college ball rehashing media hot takes to slam Bill

5. We will get a really nice UDFA class thanks to the pandemic

1. We don't stay put at 21 except someone unexpected falls even tough there could be only little interest to trade up. Let's do 21 and 54 for 32 and 34 with detroit using old patricia connections.
2. Our first pick will be a combination of quay Walker, kyler gordon, zion johnson, dax hill, boye mafe or a complete shocker
3. We will pick more than 2 times on Day 2.
4. We will use our bunch of late rd. picks to move up/down on day 2 to get the guy we want (i hope)
5. We will pick 3 players of my draft pick contest list to get me a note from @FreeTedWilliams

1). BB will trade down multiple times.
2). Finding an heir apparent to Matthew Slater will be prioritized.
3). At least one player from Alabama or Rutgers will be chosen.
4). Many people here excited about the draft will realize they wasted their time and could have cleaned the garage or mulched leaves freeing up the weekend.

1). BB will trade down multiple times.
2). Finding an heir apparent to Matthew Slater will be prioritized.
3). At least one player from Alabama or Rutgers will be chosen.
4). Many people here excited about the draft will realize they wasted their time and could have cleaned the garage or mulched leaves freeing up the weekend.
I'll be organizing my garage this weekend. Don't people have tablets they can watch stuff on?

They trade back

Heavy focus on both lines

Lots of UDFA

It’s a meat and potatoes draft.

1) Username passes out 2 hours before Belichick trades back.

2) Belichick will make his first pick a player that not one person here has as his first pick.

3) NKeal Harry will still be on their roster tomorrow.

4) Everyone here will be thrilled with their pick, no one will complain about the pick.

1) Username passes out 2 hours before Belichick trades back.

2) Belichick will make his first pick a player that not one person here has as his first pick.

3) NKeal Harry will still be on their roster tomorrow.

4) Everyone here will be thrilled with their pick, no one will complain about the pick.
The Office Lol GIF

1. We'll stay at 21 because someone really good is gong to drop to 21 and historically Belichick has shown that he knows this, and he's stayed put.

2. We are drafting a defensive lineman and a linebacker in the first 3 rounds.

3. Trent McDuffie is the guy at 21.

4. We'll trade back in the 2nd round, putting us into the 3rd, then use the extra picks to trade into the 3rd round, and we'll have 3 third rounders.

5. We will not draft ANY OL on days 1 and 2.

6. We'll draft a running back in the 6th round.

Trade up for Jordan Davis if he falls into mid teens.
trade back in 2nd for LB Anderson or Chenal
Shakir WR 3rd
Waltekzko OT
Jelani Woods TE cause Bill always drafts a TE
Barno edge
Pick 245 Cornerback (should be CB at 21) but Bill never does the obvious

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes