PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Last chance! Make your predictions now.

Just have a feeling it will be hard to trade down--so much talk this year about getting value outside the 1st round, so I think the Pats stay put, not because they want to but because they don't get a good offer to move out

And I'm feeling OT in the 1st

Since we’ll have $’s to spend on free agents next year, I’m hoping that we trade future picks to get another #1 & #2 pick this year and that we draft the best Corner and WR in the 1st round and follow up with the best LB & ED in the 2nd round. Guard in the 3rd round and then “BPA’s” the rest of the draft…

That's the same as my prediction I made on the first page.

That's what I get for reading the headline and posting before I even look at all the posts posted already because I thought I was being clever and original.

I expect BB to trade our 1st rd pick for a 2nd round pick in 2025 and a lacrosse magazine
Then we don’t get to say “who” until 2025 when the next 2nd round DB is selected…

Pats trade down to the end of the 1st round to select Dax Hill.

Harry will stay.

Pats will not take a WR until the 6th round.

They will also draft a developmental QB

1. There will be top projected players that will drop for some reason.
2. Pats top draft choices (rounds 1-3) will be players that can play "now" from big programs. No projects, red shirters or injured guys. It won't be players with no photo, bio or video like we've seen many times before where the broadcast has to skip over the Pats draft choice while fans think they are doing it on purpose. Bill won't go "rogue" on these picks.
3. They will take a WR by night 2.
4. If a big DT is available, that will be the choice. However, it will not shock me if a speedy LB is the first choice. Matt Groh has stated they need to get faster on D. They were ripped to shreds by Josh Allen and had no chance chasing him around the field. Adding Jabril Peppers is not the answer.
5. They will trade down at least once.

Trade down with the Bucs for the #27 pick...and still get our guy plus another pick in 2023...

Pats trade down to the end of the 1st round to select Dax Hill.

Harry will stay.

Pats will not take a WR until the 6th round.

They will also draft a developmental QB
I don’t know why, but I keep getting this feeling that if he slides past the 3rd, Bill is gonna snatch Strong up.

Our 1st and 2nd moves is fair for #14. You would then have no second.

No, we are NOT moving up, except perhaps for one or two spots.
Ok my friend fair point. late teens then move to get davis. Keep second trade back for one of the lbs. Rest move around the board to secure.

Trade up for Jordan Davis if he falls into mid teens.
It's interesting but there have been more reports coming out today(true or false who knows) that say he may now go in the top 10.

Bold prediction:

There will be at least 5 posters banned from the "Official Draft Thread" tonight!!!!;);)
Not me, I question if I follow the draft day thread today as the picks are spoilered for me but I am sure it will be a fun and busy thread , maybe busy for you Ashley :D

Not me, I question if I follow the draft day thread today as the picks are spoilered for me but I am sure it will be a fun and busy thread , maybe busy for you Ashley :D
Yeah, it's tough with the spoilers and posters get upset, but not much we can do....hopefully not much trolling though and you'll be in the thread, always nice to have good posters who are knowledgable about the prospects there!!

Yeah, it's tough with the spoilers and posters get upset, but not much we can do....hopefully not much trolling though and you'll be in the thread, always nice to have good posters who are knowledgable about the prospects there!!
Yeah I mean it’s clear that the names are said in the thread and discussed, I try to be there after the pats pick hopefully half sober, see you around there as well I hope
Who is your Binkie for tonight ?

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back