PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lane Johnson says Pats are no fun and run by fear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t wait to see that “fun house” system in Philadelphia when they aren’t winning consistently. Heard the same thing about Rex Ryan’s Jets until their “fun” was exposed (as it always is) as a coincidence rather than the causation of success against the Patriots. When the Eagles win their sixth Super Bowl 20 years from now and break all the Patriots impossible records with their newfound philosophy of being happy and loose, at that point I’ll go as far as to lookup Lane Johnson on Google. The only time I heard of him previously was for several PED suspensions.
Spot on. Fun house systems never carry forward well.

Borges is penning an article on this as we speak.

He’s been texting with Adolf Hitler for awhile now. Last text was: “OMG u should have seen tom when he came to my underground bunker in Munick. He was all like lets start a arian race and all. I was like ok sure...lol just dont tell them im here. U can publish it just dont use my name - AH”

I've seen the idea floating around that the bigger story isn't that the Eagles won the SB, it's that the Patriots lost it.

Over the past week and a half, I've seen 4 different articles about comments Johnson has made about the Patriots. Not the same comment being re-hashed, but new statements that this guy has been making. What I haven't heard him say is anything about his division rivals. He could be have saying that the Cowboys and Redskins SB trophies are so old, they're beginning to rust. Instead, he keeps running his mouth about a team he's maybe played twice in his career. It's kind of a sad obsession.

Its official. Lane Johnson is an idiot and only saying this because he won so its a thrill to him to try and add more salt to the wounds.

Classless. PED suspensions. Not wanting to take practice seriously. He may have a ring, but that culture over there will implode within five years.

...He may have a ring, but that culture over there will implode within five years.
It wouldn't shock me to see it it implode in less time than that.

Lane Johnson (and Chris Long) has done something I never thought would be possible: he's made me into a Cowboys and vaGiants fan.

Lane Johnson (and Chris Long) has done something I never thought would be possible: he's made me into a Cowboys and vaGiants fan.
Makes me come to the assumption that this has been on Lane Johnson's mind for a long time, but the coward didn't have the balls to say it til he won a ring and beat us. How classless!

Lane Johnson says he hasn't read the "hate mail" he's gotten from Patriots fans. I see two problems with this.

1) like any of us care to write him a letter. This thread is only 8 pages, that's a pittiance here on Pats Fans. Not many of us carehow he feels. Adam Seward got like 200.

2) he can't read, anyway.

Lane Johnson says he hasn't read the "hate mail" he's gotten from Patriots fans. I see two problems with this.

1) like any of us care to write him a letter. This thread is only 8 pages, that's a pittiance here on Pats Fans. Not many of us carehow he feels. Adam Seward got like 200.

2) he can't read, anyway.

Most of his hate mail is from me. I’ve got a printer and an auto execution file that just spits out insults. I’ve mailed like 1200 letters with fake names on them. With any luck, I’ll be able to mail 5000. That’s my goal. That and to drive him into therapy

As McBride wrote in his piece today, Chris Long had fun here. He may not have always felt comfortable with his role, but he never *****ed and he was a great teammate. McBride recounted Long's episode impersonating Edelman with the media by wearing an Edelman mask and having the media laughing their assess off as a case in point. There's zero evidence that Long was Johnson's source for the "no fun" Patriots BS. Those who perpetuate that lie are simply smearing him. Those with solid evidence are invited to produce same.

i dont know what is with greg jennings, he is always anti patriots

jealous of the amount of rings ne has, as well as prima donna syndrome tied to the fact he would never have been a guy bb would have tried to sign because bb can sniff out a primadonna really quickly at the wr position.

usually, these former players who are transparently anti-patriot, are people who deep down, know they never would have made it playing for bb

they are jealous losers

They won the Super Bowl but still just can’t get over their inferiority complex. Oh well.

Lol your right Sammy. The guy is making enroads all the time

What is he so angry about? Those are the typical type of comments made by a team on the losing end of a game. Sounds like just a miserable person.

As McBride wrote in his piece today, Chris Long had fun here. He may not have always felt comfortable with his role, but he never *****ed and he was a great teammate. McBride recounted Long's episode impersonating Edelman with the media by wearing an Edelman mask and having the media laughing their assess off as a case in point. There's zero evidence that Long was Johnson's source for the "no fun" Patriots BS. Those who perpetuate that lie are simply smearing him. Those with solid evidence are invited to produce same.
Was Chris Long having fun impersonating Edelman before or after the election?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes