PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ladies and Gentlemen, your 1st place New England Patriots

definitely we do, we want a bye
Typically yes. Now I’m not so sure, as crazy as that sounds. To me at least. The mini bye this wk, then the bye late in the season. Too much time off could really screw with the momentum.

You always want HFA but considering they’ve won so many games on the road this year, I would be perfectly comfortable with going on the road. It’s really more about the bye week.
Exactly. I would’ve ALWAYS agreed with your comment before this year.

You always want HFA but considering they’ve won so many games on the road this year, I would be perfectly comfortable with going on the road. It’s really more about the bye week.

The bye is everything. In this AFC right now it’s basically meaningless if you’re the 2 3 or 4 seed. But that 1 seed is so so important.

Same with the NFC really. This is the year of parity.

Now I'll watch kc/dall. Cowboy win would help but w/o Cooper I expect kc to win.

Not sure about 2nd tiebreaker after head2head vs. non-div. opps.
Its either conf.rec. or common opps.
If its conf rec Pats are in drivers seat- 5-1.
Thats the best afc conf record.

Not sure about 2nd tiebreaker after head2head vs. non-div. opps.
Its either conf.rec. or common opps.
If its conf rec Pats are in drivers seat- 5-1.
Thats the best afc conf record.

Pats have the tiebreaker over Baltimore and KC given their 5-1 conference record. Our losses have been to Miami and a bunch of NFC teams.

Typically yes. Now I’m not so sure, as crazy as that sounds. To me at least. The mini bye this wk, then the bye late in the season. Too much time off could really screw with the momentum.

every super bowl weve won was with a bye. Never won one without. The pros outweigh the cons by a lot

Pats have the tiebreaker over Baltimore and KC given their 5-1 conference record. Our losses have been to Miami and a bunch of NFC teams.
So conf record is applied b4 comm opps?

Also, we absolutely want the 1 seed.

I understand that they’re 5-0 on the road which is awesome, but with that said, they (and Mac) haven’t played at any imposing environments yet. Wins in NJ (lifeless crowd), Houston, Carolina, and Atlanta…. and Los Angeles was practically a home game with all the Pats fans there. It’ll be a lot different going into Kansas City, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, or even Cleveland or Denver in the playoffs if it comes to it, especially with a rookie QB. I want the HFA for HFA purposes…..

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back