PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ladies and Gentlemen, your 1st place New England Patriots

There are teams that must be embarrassed. The door was open. The Bills dynasty was set to begin. The Dolphins were ascending. No. No, you do not get to know joy AFCE fanbases.
After the ******** that's been thrown at us by 345 Park Ave, other teams , owners and fan bases I want complete and total annihilation of the NFL.

Clint Eastwood is riding back into town.....

Last edited:
Best part is that the Bills have to play on Thursday night away and they are going to lose again. It’s gonna be a great thanksgiving!

vinceats2.gif

You always want HFA but considering they’ve won so many games on the road this year, I would be perfectly comfortable with going on the road. It’s really more about the bye week.
But only the 1 seed gets the bye. Huge advantage.

Looks like it's going to be Pats and KC gunning for the top spot. I don't think TN can sustain their success without Henry and the Bills seem to be coming apart at the seams. Getting beat by really bad teams. The Pats have only lost to one really bad team, the rest have been the Cowboys, Bucs, and a Saints team that was on fire at the time.

Even watching the Chiefs play, their offense just isn't getting it done vs. the Cowboys who are down their top two WR. I don't know if there's a more complete team in the AFC than the Pats right now.

Cards deep in Seattle territory with 3 minutes left and up 16-13.

If the Chiefs had to win this was at least the preferable way for them to do it.

Pats are beating the Titans Sunday.

Pats have knocked out the other team's starter 4 games in a row now? Let's make it 5.

Last edited:
Honestly i had never heard of the Nick 'click bait" Wright until this year. Until he started trashing everything Mac Jones accomplishes
I don't watch his show but Christ he's all over the place. Twitter, here, etc

I fully expected to be firmly in the wild card hunt with the division title within reach by Thanksgiving.

I had no delusions that we would be in first place, with our destiny firmly in our hands.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back