PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kyle Van Noy: Possibly back on the market?

“I am surprised and disappointed in their decision,” Van Noy said, via Mike Garafolo of NFL Media. “As a captain, I gave my all to the team. I fought through a painful hip injury during the season, including spending a night in the hospital after a game. I was brought there to be a leader and I know my teammates looked up to and respected me. I am looking forward to making an impact on my next team.”

Kyle Van Noy "surprised and disappointed" by Dolphins release - ProFootballTalk

Expected. It was essentially a one year deal with overblown option (12.5M guaranteed on March 20). They can still bring him back on a lowered market price..

Plenty of dumping overblown contracts from last couple of years coming (now and after June1)

Last edited:
vastly overrated by Pats fans. He’s a JAG that got a big pay day thanks to Belichick.
5 mill a season top.

I just find this insanely funny.

The Lions are sitting with an $11m+ cap hit for Collins this year, and Van Noy was cut.

So many people gripe about BB not paying...wonder why?

Yes because I miss Elite Eats

He's a nut job as illustrated before week 1 of the season saying the "Pats talk a lot of trash, let's see them back it up". Then he mentioned something else later that was bizarre.

Aside from that, he's overrated despite his stat total. He needs to be schemed up to be effective and he's a stiff in coverage.

I would take him back in a second assuming he isn't asking for too much. I don't care what he said about the Pats last year. He was a extremely productive player with the Patriots. He wasn't so much before he got to the Pats and wasn't last year although he had a nagging hip injury. But he seems to play well with the Patriots.

He got paid $15 million by the Dolphins for 1 year. Not bad

Could see him back here if he doesn't get much interest from other teams and signs a cheap deal. Something similar to what Jamie Collins did

He definitely would be an upgrade, I guess it's all a matter of what a team is willing to pay him...with most teams being tight on the cap, I can't see him getting paid anywhere near what he did last year, but who knows.

He definitely would be an upgrade, I guess it's all a matter of what a team is willing to pay him...with most teams being tight on the cap, I can't see him getting paid anywhere near what he did last year, but who knows.
5 mill is highest I would go

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back