PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kurt Warner calls evolution wrong

I don't believe that humans came from the evolution of apes. There is not enough good evidence to claim that in my opinion. So in my mind, we were created by God in his image.

Many posters here know me as one of the most polite posters. You are the one who attacks as many posters have pointed out to you. I will continue to teach my family, friends etc all about the Bible.

You don't believe what I believe and I don't believe what you believe in. Tom Brady and many other people believe in the bible and would not like to be told that they are brainwashing. Many Christians may consider what you do to be brainwashing. It's a two way street. You can have your beliefs and I can have my beliefs.

Anyways if you are going to continue this than I ask you to put me on ignore. This is going no where. Christians don't believe what you believe SalemPats and then there are those who believe what you believe.

If you would like I can link you to a post where a long time well respected member here has attested to how am I one of the most polite posters here.

Come one stop kidding yourselves. I love how you mention Brady as someone you look up to as a Christian. Brady is awesome and a legend, but he's by no means your type of 'Christian'. In his day he was banging actresses like Tara Reid and Bridget Monahan. He had a child out of wedlock. He lived life to the fullest. Don't be a hypoctite. It would be best that you really look into your beliefs and see if they actually make sense (rather than creating something in your mind because you need hope or fear the unknown).

Come one stop kidding yourselves. I love how you mention Brady as someone you look up to as a Christian. Brady is awesome and a legend, but he's by no means your type of 'Christian'. In his day he was banging actresses like Tara Reid and Bridget Monahan. He had a child out of wedlock. He lived life to the fullest. Don't be a hypoctite. It would be best that you really look into your beliefs and see if they actually make sense (rather than creating something in your mind because you need hope or fear the unknown).
No one ever said Tom Brady was perfect. He made his fair share of mistakes like any other person. That dosen't mean he's not a Christian/Catholic. However, he has become a great husband, father and family man. God teaches forgiveness and to love others. I am sure Tom has atoned for his past mistakes etc

Life is a journey, one would hope that a person learns from whatever mistakes they made in their past and grow from it. Tom has done that as he settled down and is a great family man. He got married in a catholic ceremony on February 26,2009 to Giselle and has kids with her in wedlock. They will have been married 6 years this coming February.

My point in mentioning Tom wasn't to say he's perfect because he's not. My point was to say he's a catholic/Christian and believes in God not to say he's a saint. No one is perfect, but God. You seem to want to turn everything into this ball of negativity with myself. Others have noticed the same thing.
http://www.eonline.com/news/101983/it-s-true-tom-brady-gisele-bundchen-secretly-wed
https://gma.yahoo.com/video/did-divine-intervention-lead-patriots-234723342.html

There are many nfl players who are Christian/Catholic. Anyways this thread is not about any of that. This thread is about Warner's comments.

Again if you are going to continue this than I ask you to please put me on ignore.

Last edited:
No one ever said Tom Brady was perfect. He made his fair share of mistakes like any other person. That dosen't mean he's not a Christian/Catholic. However, he has become a great husband, father and family man. God teaches forgiveness and to love others. I am sure Tom has atoned for his past mistakes etc

First off, you have no clue if Tom is a great husband, father, etc... (he probably is). You don't know what he believes in either because he stays close to the vest.

What he did in the past was not a mistake. I think you have to realize this. Just like your fanatical religious beliefs you create someone you don't know into something you want them to be. Stop creating false prophecies, stop judging people and be a good person.

First off, you have no clue if Tom is a great husband, father, etc... (he probably is). You don't know what he believes in either because he stays close to the vest.

What he did in the past was not a mistake. I think you have to realize this. Just like your fanatical religious beliefs you create someone you don't know into something you want them to be. Stop creating false prophecies, stop judging people and be a good person.
Tom Brady and his family are Catholics and believe in God. There's numerous articles to back up this claim. You keep judging me and turning things around on me.

My first post wasn't judging Tom. I said great things about Tom and said that I like Tom. Yet you judged me. You called me hypocrite and YOU said Tom wasn't my type of Christian because he had a child out of wedlock and went out with people like Tara Reid back in the day. You aren't looking to debate topics respectfully. Frankly I think you a troll.

You tell posters not to judge others. Yet you called Tebow an idiot and you also made remarks about his sexuality. That's judging and you don't even know him. You called me a hypocrite and other names and you don't even know me. SalemPats you attack and belittle those you don't like and you praise those that you do.

I also said no one is perfect. That's not judging. All you have done is call me names, attack me and judge me. You need take your own advice stop creating false prophecies, stop attacking, judging others, and be a good person. My posts on this board speak for themselves on what kinda of person I am.

I feel Tom made mistakes in his past. Heck every person on planet earth has made mistakes in their past including myself. Which is my opinion. I know you disagree with that statement just like you disagree with everything else I say. It's clear you don't believe in what I do and that's fine. I am asking you politely to put me on ignore so we don't have to do this.

Maybe IAN needs to get involved. Don't know if you noticed. Posters like chicowalker for instance has a different set of beliefs than myself which is fine. But he's not in here attacking me, but debating the topic at hand.

You believe what you believe and I believe what I believe. Stop commenting on my posts to attack and belittle posters like myself. I am not changing your beliefs and you aren't changing mine. Move on!

Also brandonfive has quoted you and commented on your post yet you never engaged with them in this thread to respectfully debate the topic. However, you keep engaging with me so you can attack and belittle me. I find that very telling in itself.

Last edited:

It would be best if you'd stop displaying your atheistic aspy side. You're talking so much ******** that the cows are getting jealous. And the irony of you telling Christiancat not to judge others, while you're in full-on judgement mode with regards to Christiancat, is off the charts.

Tom Brady and his family are Catholics and believe in God. There's numerous articles to back up this claim. You keep judging me and turning things around on me.

My first post wasn't judging Tom. I said great things about Tom and said that I like Tom. Yet you judged me. You called me hypocrite and YOU said Tom wasn't my type of Christian because he had a child out of wedlock and went out with people like Tara Reid back in the day. You aren't looking to debate topics respectfully. Frankly I think you a troll.

You tell posters not to judge others. Yet you called Tebow an idiot and you also made remarks about his sexuality. That's judging and you don't even know him. You called me a hypocrite and other names and you don't even know me. SalemPats you attack and belittle those you don't like and you praise those that you do.

I also said no one is perfect. That's not judging. All you have done is call me names, attack me and judge me. You need take your own advice stop creating false prophecies, stop attacking, judging others, and be a good person. My posts on this board speak for themselves on what kinda of person I am.

I feel Tom made mistakes in his past. Heck every person on planet earth has made mistakes in their past including myself. Which is my opinion. I know you disagree with that statement just like you disagree with everything else I say. It's clear you don't believe in what I do and that's fine. I am asking you politely to put me on ignore so we don't have to do this.

Maybe IAN needs to get involved. Don't know if you noticed. Posters like chicowalker for instance has a different set of beliefs than myself which is fine. But he's not in here attacking me, but debating the topic at hand.

You believe what you believe and I believe what I believe. Stop commenting on my posts to attack and belittle posters like myself. I am not changing your beliefs and you aren't changing mine. Move on!

Also brandonfive has quoted you and commented on your post yet you never engaged with them in this thread to respectfully debate the topic. However, you keep engaging with me so you can attack and belittle me. I find that very telling in itself.

First off Tom Brady didn't make any mistakes. I love how you create TB and Tebow into people that you want them to be. Brady is the anti-Tebow. You are being fake, Tebow was never a Patriots, just tried out for us. BB laughed him out of the building. I love it.

First off Tom Brady didn't make any mistakes. I love how you create TB and Tebow into people that you want them to be. Brady is the anti-Tebow. You are being fake, Tebow was never a Patriots, just tried out for us. BB laughed him out of the building. I love it.

Salem, just my two cents: This isn't the political forum. I think people come to this forum to share ideas more than to do battle. I've seen it before here, especially when in the past threads got moved from the political forum to this one, and a lot of the people here didn't really appreciate that. I think the reason this forum groups together religion and lightheartedness is to try to make it pretty low key, where people can express their views without being overly criticized. While your point is well taken (I think), your tone is perfect for the political forum, but not this one! I'm not a mod in this forum, but just wanted to offer my own two cents because on occasion people from this forum contact me, especially people who like to talk about various issues but don't want to get into heated debates.

Guys like Salem, I just don't understand. Why do they feel the urge to attack any religion based posts, even when they are on the religion forum? If you don't believe what individuals like me and CC believe in, fine. But don't come into this forum and attack, what do you accomplish in doing so?

I don't understand why you even post on topics you're just gonna hate on. We get it. You don't believe in God, Creation or the Bible. Fine. Now leave.
You love to attack.

I've read much of the bible. When the first story, Adam and Eve is baked on folklore and so utterly ******ed it makes me question the book. It has talking snakes, woman being created from a man's rib, a forbidden apple. Soon after Adam & Eve settled down they had 3 children, 2 boys and 1 girl. The first murder of supposed fictitious human race took place when Adam’s and Eve’s oldest son supposedly, in an act of rivalry and jealousy killed his own brother to shack up with his own sister, and that is how human race began to come about.

If you have children, please do not brainwash them into crazy beliefs.

What? You obviously have NOT read the Bible. I don't know where you got that stuff from but not the Bible. Unless, of course, you're being a deliberate troll.

Someone ban that guy from this section of the forum at the very least, I mean come on.

Higher likelihood that aliens enabled our species than some gaseous figment of imagination.....

God was invented by smarter humans to control dumber ones

Higher likelihood that aliens enabled our species than some gaseous figment of imagination.....

God was invented by smarter humans to control dumber ones

On what basis is that "more likely"? This ought to be good.

And where would the aliens have come from? You are just pushing the problem out a few billion more years. You haven't actually addressed it.

On what basis is that "more likely"? This ought to be good.

And where would the aliens have come from? You are just pushing the problem out a few billion more years. You haven't actually addressed it.

No basis......just like the notion of a gaseous being just thinking us up

From the same level of possibility

Everything from God to aliens to God being an alien

I think evolution from apes is the most logical

Let us know when you decide what you believe. 1. Aliens, 2. DNA self-constructing

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back