PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kurt Warner calls evolution wrong

On what basis is that "more likely"? This ought to be good.

And where would the aliens have come from? You are just pushing the problem out a few billion more years. You haven't actually addressed it.

The problem, so to speak, is never really addressed, because we can alwsys ask where god came from.

If we can accept that a god always existed, we should be able to accept other things always existed.

Neither fits the world as we know it.

The problem, so to speak, is never really addressed, because we can alwsys ask where god came from.

If we can accept that a god always existed, we should be able to accept other things always existed.

Neither fits the world as we know it.

No it means that both camps are on equal footing. People accept the idea of a God who always existed understand that it is a belief. The question about aliens is in the context of using aliens to explain the origin of life on earth. That merely pushes the problem out a little further into the past.

No it means that both camps are on equal footing. People accept the idea of a God who always existed understand that it is a belief. The question about aliens is in the context of using aliens to explain the origin of life on earth. That merely pushes the problem out a little further into the past.

I understand that re aliens, all I was saying is that nothing really answers the question.

Let us know when you decide what you believe. 1. Aliens, 2. DNA self-constructing

As opposed to what? A notion concocted 5000 years ago that the smoking man behind the curtain did it?

Sound like the self constructing wins

As opposed to what? A notion concocted 5000 years ago that the smoking man behind the curtain did it?

Sound like the self constructing wins

DNA self-constructing is equally fantastical. Information does not come from random signals. Otherwise, why would they bother with SETI?

Higher likelihood that aliens enabled our species than some gaseous figment of imagination.....

God was invented by smarter humans to control dumber ones

That is 100% correct!

That is 100% correct!

the 'cuz you can't prove he doesn't exist' argument doesn't fly

in the end, regardless of what is concluded, people will just say 'god meant it to be that way' or 'knowledge for humans was gods will'

people can believe what they want, but you know something is up when they use twisted baselessness to try to convince you.

the 'cuz you can't prove he doesn't exist' argument doesn't fly

in the end, regardless of what is concluded, people will just say 'god meant it to be that way' or 'knowledge for humans was gods will'

people can believe what they want, but you know something is up when they use twisted baselessness to try to convince you.

Your non-argument is equally baseless. ************ is an historical figure. We didn't dream him up last week.

Your non-argument is equally baseless. ************ is an historical figure. We didn't dream him up last week.

See Salem?

The guy helps make my point......

but he has been dreamed up in the last 1% of the time humans have existed........

it's good you have yourself so convinced......if that's what makes you happy, then you must be a fantastic person to spend time with, but I see holes in that notion.....just sayin

Listen, I want you to invest all of your money in my business.......it is guaranteed to be successful simply because nobody can prove that it won't be......waddya say?

See Salem?

The guy helps make my point......

but he has been dreamed up in the last 1% of the time humans have existed........

it's good you have yourself so convinced......if that's what makes you happy, then you must be a fantastic person to spend time with, but I see holes in that notion.....just sayin

Listen, I want you to invest all of your money in my business.......it is guaranteed to be successful simply because nobody can prove that it won't be......waddya say?

Let me know when the straw man you are arguing with posts in reply.

If you're going to tell us mythologies about how much money you've supposedly made in real life, it'd be beneficial if you could provide a better sales pitch here on the boards. :D

your entire opinion in this matter is a straw man

You need a basic course in logic. I have never made the argument: "prove that God does or doesn't exist". It is by nature not possible to do so. I have and will continue to challenge anyone who offers an argument that they can do so. You and I are on the same footing in terms of ability to prove or disprove. We can offer up arguments as to the "likelihood" of our belief, but such likelihood is not quantifiable.

The idea that modern Christians "dreamed up" the idea of God is not supportable. It is a historic tradition that predates Pat Robertson, Charles Darwin, Isaac Newton, Mohammed and even Constantine.

You need a basic course in logic. I have never made the argument: "prove that God does or doesn't exist". It is by nature not possible to do so. I have and will continue to challenge anyone who offers an argument that they can do so. You and I are on the same footing in terms of ability to prove or disprove. We can offer up arguments as to the "likelihood" of our belief, but such likelihood is not quantifiable.

The idea that modern Christians "dreamed up" the idea of God is not supportable. It is a historic tradition that predates Pat Robertson, Charles Darwin, Isaac Newton, Mohammed and even Constantine.

more of the same.......jumping in and out of the circle.....

you're basically saying something, but you saying that you're not saying anything......at least it's consistent with religion

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back