PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kurt Warner calls evolution wrong

more of the same.......jumping in and out of the circle.....

you're basically saying something, but you saying that you're not saying anything......at least it's consistent with religion

No I am not. Two separate thoughts:

1. One cannot prove or disprove the existence of God.
2. The Judeo-Christian concept of God was not "dreamed up" by anyone in recent history. It is ancient in origin.

Try to keep up.

No I am not. Two separate thoughts:

1. One cannot prove or disprove the existence of God.
2. The Judeo-Christian concept of God was not "dreamed up" by anyone in recent history. It is ancient in origin.

Try to keep up.

WTF said God was dreamed up in recent history?

God has 'existed' for a very short time relative to humans on earth......it certainly was something dreamed up

comprehension not your strong suit.......the voices in your head must be loud

WTF said God was dreamed up in recent history?

God has 'existed' for a very short time relative to humans on earth......it certainly was something dreamed up

comprehension not your strong suit.......the voices in your head must be loud

Get back to me when you actually learn some science.

Have a nice day.

ok........but I'll probably have to scoop half of my brain out to get to your level

Based on your non-response to my post about Shannon's work I'd say that removing half would leave you completely empty.

Based on your non-response to my post about Shannon's work I'd say that removing half would leave you completely empty.

LOL.......I knew that **** 30 years ago........I tried to put it into the context of what you were trying to say and it just seemed noise.....or was it distortion? either way, I think the feedback you're getting has your
brain slammed

I could probably digitize your mental signal, run it through a decimation filter and tell you the real signal that's buried in your noise floor

I just dismissed as another insanely stupid attempt of trying to link science to god.......try your best, soon, you'll be reverse engineering with the best chinese engineers

LOL.......I knew that **** 30 years ago........I tried to put it into the context of what you were trying to say and it just seemed noise.....or was it distortion? either way, I think the feedback you're getting has your
brain slammed

I could probably digitize your mental signal, run it through a decimation filter and tell you the real signal that's buried in your noise floor

I just dismissed as another insanely stupid attempt of trying to link science to god.......try your best, soon, you'll be reverse engineering with the best chinese engineers

I wasn't trying to link it to God. I was pointing out one of the problems with the idea that it all happened randomly. Your "alien" argument just pushes that problem out to another planet.

I wasn't trying to link it to God. I was pointing out one of the problems with the idea that it all happened randomly. Your "alien" argument just pushes that problem out to another planet.

I don't have an alien argument......it was a suggestion with just as much merit as the god plan.....which also has no merit at all

evolution is the most reasonable explanation and by far has the most merit. the only way to argue it is to poke holes into what you can't explain, and fill it with something else.

the most likely scenario is that it is indeed all evolutionary......a giant petri dish that has been festering for more than 3.5 billion years.....no magic, no aliens (well other than a few rocks that started to melt ice and triggered single-cell bacteria)

I don't have an alien argument......it was a suggestion with just as much merit as the god plan.....which also has no merit at all

Ok, then you are still stuck with explaining how DNA self-constructed. DNA is a coding system.

evolution is the most reasonable explanation and by far has the most merit. the only way to argue it is to poke holes into what you can't explain, and fill it with something else.

the most likely scenario is that it is indeed all evolutionary......a giant petri dish that has been festering for more than 3.5 billion years.....no magic, no aliens (well other than a few rocks that started to melt ice and triggered single-cell bacteria)

Evolution is an explanation for change within a species. The mechanism of evolution has not been shown to be capable of explaining the complexity of all life thus far. Maybe eventually it will. Moreover, evolution does not explain the origin of that first single-cell bacteria or in particular DNA.

Ok, then you are still stuck with explaining how DNA self-constructed. DNA is a coding system.

Evolution is an explanation for change within a species. The mechanism of evolution has not been shown to be capable of explaining the complexity of all life thus far. Maybe eventually it will. Moreover, evolution does not explain the origin of that first single-cell bacteria or in particular DNA.

Well, as with anything else, people believed all kinds of far out things until a tangible logical explanation is developed.

I absolutely believe that DNA involved in some way from something like RNA. Chemists are close to demonstrating that the building blocks of DNA can form spontaneously from chemicals thought to be present on the primordial Earth.

Well, as with anything else, people believed all kinds of far out things until a tangible logical explanation is developed.

I absolutely believe that DNA involved in some way from something like RNA. Chemists are close to demonstrating that the building blocks of DNA can form spontaneously from chemicals thought to be present on the primordial Earth.

DNA is more than just chemicals. It is a coding system.

Are you referring the Miller-Urey experiment? Not sure that one experiment 61 years ago counts as being "close". Even if you have the chemicals necessary, how do you then construct a complex coding structure like DNA with replication, transcoding, etc?

You love to attack.

I've read much of the bible. When the first story, Adam and Eve is baked on folklore and so utterly ******ed it makes me question the book. It has talking snakes, woman being created from a man's rib, a forbidden apple. Soon after Adam & Eve settled down they had 3 children, 2 boys and 1 girl. The first murder of supposed fictitious human race took place when Adam’s and Eve’s oldest son supposedly, in an act of rivalry and jealousy killed his own brother to shack up with his own sister, and that is how human race began to come about.

If you have children, please do not brainwash them into crazy beliefs.
The Bible's old testament is parable, allegory, metaphor. These are stories not to be taken literally but for the thought-provoking principles they represent. People who take them literally and get hung up on that aspect of it miss out on the higher, intended meaning.

Last edited:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back