PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft to Advise President Trump on Opening Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid.

Will Snoop Dogg will advise on opening weed shops?

Trump doesn’t have the authority to “ open” any state or city.
But he certainly has authority to withhold anything federal he wants... regardless of what a judge from Hawaii might say

261fc8ecbf2b14f4b72d2fb588e9094f1d3c2146eab3492c2e9492b9977591eb.jpg

Just letting you all know I'm not posting in this thread.

But he certainly has authority to withhold anything federal he wants... regardless of what a judge from Hawaii might say

Well, he’s already killed almost 40,000 Americans, I’m sure tens of thousands more won’t hurt.

Anyone have any ideas that are on topic?

Will we actually have televised sports without fans? I remember reading something years ago about reaching a point where the tv money is so rich that they wouldn't need the fans. We may find out.

Will we actually have televised sports without fans? I remember reading something years ago about reaching a point where the tv money is so rich that they wouldn't need the fans. We may find out.

Packers most recent financials showed that ticket receipts and merchandise sales were pure profit. TV contracts cover all expenses.

Now would be a good time to open a micro-bikini flag football league...of course I'd have to inspect the "health" of the participants....using a stethoscope to check for irregular heartbeats, body cavity searches etc etc...but I think it might fly...(JUST WANNA DO MY PART TO HELP THE ECONOMY GET ON ITS FEET)....:):)

Last edited:

yea and only a megalomanic would do such a thing.. that fed money belongs to all citizens who pay into it, from every single state

Withholding it from states that need it while people are dying because they won't worship and kiss your feet are the signs of a sociopathic narcissist

Yes, in my opinion, we will have televised sports. It looks like the national apex was reached around the 9th of April. We'll possibly need another month or so to be completely in front of this. So seeing sports starting up in June or July seems possible.

I assume rapid testing will be available by then and I also assume that panic responses will have faded with a more complete understanding of how to handle this virus.

Gov. DeSantis declared wrestlers as essential workers and he didn't need a committee to do that. Now we can see Gronk defend his WWE belt. Good times living in Florida. :rolleyes:

People need to relax. Kraft is just one guy advising Trump on this. Kraft will essentially be a liaison between the NFL/Goodell and the White House. Ultimately, there will be a lot of people involved in this decision.

Luxury boxes are big coin too.

PSLs are already money in the bank.

I am just happy I have been very busy lately ... not missing much.o_O

Not sure if you didn't actually catch that obvious sarcasm or just chose to pretend it wasn't sarcasm.

It's a great example of how the media operates. Some members here too. The only thing missing were the quotation marks.

You have anything on Kraft joining the sports panel?

Luxury boxes are big coin too.

PSLs are already money in the bank.

I've been thinking of putting together a list of Kraft's pros and cons. Not forcing PSL's on the fans goes in his good column for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST