PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft to Advise President Trump on Opening Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
To clarify the point,...at which point Joe Kerr seeks an open gas pipe to suack on...krist

Speaking to reasons perhaps that filling stadiums with drunken agitated (perhaps and always see GDT) fans might not work without proper testing/treatment/vaccine in place for the general populace.

I would be ok with piped in crowd noise without loss of draft picks as an early season substitute.

The NYFL may come out of the pandemic almost unscathed. They've been more inconvenienced than anything.

The biggest hurdle now may be the players' willingness to play, though with their money the NYFL can afford to test and re-test and keep the players safer.

You make a lot of assumptions and speculate quite a bit. All that has been said is that there will be a commission to discuss the opening of sports. No time table has been set and no decisions have been made. As for your laundry, I would not be too concerned as long as someone (which could be you) is keeping the area clean. Wipe down the controls, door knobs, and surfaces. Do laundry when others aren't. Maintain 'social distances'. Get your folding money from a bank. Or do your laundry in a sink and avoid the laundry room altogether.

Some things I do require physical presence. I know of one coworker who has tested positive. I'd rather not be there. I have bills to pay.

I have to shop from time to time. I shop in New Hampshire (near home). I believe that, alone, reduces my risk dramatically. I have not seen (and I have been looking for some time) one single person cough or sneeze in a store. They have done smart things at these stores -- cleaning, spacing, shields -- but, so far, have been unwilling to address the greatest risk. Fresh, unwrapped, unshielded produce is moist and a good home for the virus and a lot of it is handled and returned to the shelf. Be sure to wash your fresh produce.

Oh believe me, I'm wearing gloves when outside, and wiping down anything frequently touched. Yes, I'll take crumpled clothes; later for the folding table. As for fresh produce, here's a tip back for you: throw it in soapy water while you're wiping down your non-fresh boxed items. When the wipefest is over, wash them like you're washing your hands. They're covered with skin, just fruit skin, not human skin, at least where I shop. And like you, I do what I can to reduce risk. I'm singing "Happy birthday" twice through while washing over each apple. But see, better if there weren't any fruit fondlers. For my money there should be a "you touch it, you bought it" rule for now. But I don't own the store.

Even in what you say above you acknowledge that risk goes up or down based on where one lives, that is, based on environment, in addition to our own actions. That's all I really quibbled with. In my zeal to drive home that you're on drugs if you believe your environment doesn't affect your exposure (in the "risk exposure" sense), I apparently "made assumptions" or whatever. It's a simple point, and it's not like you're fighting it.

Stay well, keep your family well, and good luck to everybody here, even 7.

To clarify the point,...at which point Joe Kerr seeks an open gas pipe to suack on...krist

I got your open gas pipe right here, knock yourself out.

change your handle to PatsFanIsCorona...truth in advertising and such..

I am concerned for your mental health. I am serious. I think you need to talk to someone who can help you deal with this situation. Listen, relax. Self isolate as best you can. When you go out, try to go out when others are in. Wear gloves and a mask if it makes you feel better. Avoid fresh produce. Get canned or frozen alternatives. It's really not that bad. Don't lose your mind worrying about a virus. I feel like I am making you more concerned, so I am going to disengage. Take care of yourself. We'll get through this.
Oh believe me, I'm wearing gloves when outside, and wiping down anything frequently touched. Yes, I'll take crumpled clothes; later for the folding table. As for fresh produce, here's a tip back for you: throw it in soapy water while you're wiping down your non-fresh boxed items. When the wipefest is over, wash them like you're washing your hands. They're covered with skin, just fruit skin, not human skin, at least where I shop. And like you, I do what I can to reduce risk. I'm singing "Happy birthday" twice through while washing over each apple. But see, better if there weren't any fruit fondlers. For my money there should be a "you touch it, you bought it" rule for now. But I don't own the store.

Even in what you say above you acknowledge that risk goes up or down based on where one lives, that is, based on environment, in addition to our own actions. That's all I really quibbled with. In my zeal to drive home that you're on drugs if you believe your environment doesn't affect your exposure (in the "risk exposure" sense), I apparently "made assumptions" or whatever. It's a simple point, and it's not like you're fighting it.

Stay well, keep your family well, and good luck to everybody here, even 7.

Don't concern yourself with me, Wizwor. You might be conflating a few shortened-for-effect phrasings with mental illness. Who knows. Good chat.

Kraft should help Trump. Trump helped Kraft by telling Kraft where to get a massage. Trump was friends with the owner of the parlor.

One good favor deserves another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case