PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Human trafficking is sex slavery.

There will be no problem finding 23 owner signatures to get Kraft out in this metoo climate. Not signing makes you complicit in the abhorrent treatment of women that the NFL has been fighting for years now.

The Redskins had cheerleaders who claimed they were basically pimped out in Costa Rica and last I checked Snyder still owns the team. Kraft isn’t getting kicked out for a rub and tug. Probably get fined and thrown off some committees, maybe a suspension for a couple games.

The Redskins had cheerleaders who claimed they were basically pimped out in Costa Rica and last I checked Snyder still owns the team. Kraft isn’t getting kicked out for a rub and tug. Probably get fined and thrown off some committees, maybe a suspension for a couple games.

Who disagreed with this? It’s literaly what happened.

Because the consequences Kraft will receive in the court of public opinion are far, far greater than the consequences he will receive in the court of law.

Sorry but this is an absolute terrible take... He lost the "court of public opinion" the second his name was mentioned and admitting to it does absolutely feck all for him because people have already made up their minds. Even if his lawyers got it thrown out people well think he did it. Just like most everyone had their mind made up with the footballs and Brady. Even with ideal gas law being presented and the nfl never actually proving it people still think Brady specifically told the equipment guys to have it under the limit. So people aren't going to magically say "oh well he admitted to it so let's move on and never talk about it again"

Has this option been mentioned above? Don't see reference to it.

Those are good questions.
I could careless about Kraft. His foolishness embarrasses is all.
I actually just feel bad for those ladies who were “held captive.”

Obviously, the owners of any such place that employs underage or hostages are evil and deserve the maximum amount of punishment the law will afford (and then some).

Prostitution involving consent adults is wrong, but making it illegal doesn't eliminate the problem. Countries that confine it to "zones" and require the customer to pay the girl and the house separately seems to be the most sensible way to address the problem.

If you want to eliminate prostitution entirely, you need a culture that produces better people. The law can only do so much.

I haven't gone through 70 pages yet, so maybe this was asked.... Do you think he steps down and has Jonathan take over?

I’m guessing they’re disagreeing with the expected result.

Therein lies the problem with the ambiguous unexplained 'disagree' as opposed to the obvious no explanation required 'disagree'

I haven't gone through 70 pages yet, so maybe this was asked.... Do you think he steps down and has Jonathan take over?

Thankfully, no matter what happens it won't affect the product on the field in any way.

Great question.

Based on this "just" being a misdemeanor he shouldn't need to but league politics and public perception is a funny thing. If sponsors start to quietly express serious concerns about Bob maintaining a visible persona then maybe Jonathan becomes the face and Bob fades to the background but is still "the boss".

Its deja vu all over again.

Certain fan boys that gave AHern the benefit of the doubt despite the overwhelming & compelling circumstantial evidence offered immediately are once again choosing willful ignorance when it comes to another favorite son (grandpa)

Here's common sense in action.

Bob has a condo at the Breakers Resort with amazing amenities including a world renown spa. Palm Beach has world renown spas just outside the gates of the Breakers. West Palm Beach, just across the bridge, has more amazing spas.
Yet, Bob the Billionaire was compelled to depart the opulent confines of the Breakers, pass by chic day spas that line Worth Avenue and City Place.......and instead....head 20 miles north to a windowless strip mall "spa", likely adjacent to a dry cleaner and a nail salon....to get his massage on.
TWICE

Cling to the innocent narrative if you must..."It's simply a coincidence Bob frequented a notorious Rub n Tug.....twice"

Maybe Bob had a coupon :)

For me, the only unanswered question is....Did Bob bring his booster seat with him?

Do you think Bob paid "$130,000" each time?

I could get 2 handies a week for 90 years with $500K.

One person, a good friend of Kraft, I won't mention the name, because I am not allowed, paid $130,000 and $150,000 for the same thing. BTW a wife costs more than $500,000.

So long as no draft picks inexplicably get taken away...

No way that happens.

To be honest I've never been a huge fan of Kraft and I credit the success of the team to the players and coaches on the field.

I also didn't care for the way he handled the mistreatment of Belichick, Brady and the team by Goodell.

Maybe Jonathan will be an improvement.

As far as the owner/ face of the franchise I think that’s a very real possibility. Given his age and the likelihood that this isn’t going to go away any time soon it’s hard to see him continuing as the guy they show in the luxury box every game, and the guy accepting the trophies and making the speeches. Tough break but that’s the cost of making dumb decisions. However I also think that he will continue to play a role in ownership decisions, but Jonathan will be the front man.

Great question.

Based on this "just" being a misdemeanor he shouldn't need to but league politics and public perception is a funny thing. If sponsors start to quietly express serious concerns about Bob maintaining a visible persona then maybe Jonathan becomes the face and Bob fades to the background but is still "the boss".

That’s my take as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back