PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was Arthur Blank or Art Rooney accused of the same, I don’t imagine Bart Scott would be yelling on the radio that their teams should have their entire drafts taken away. I doubt anyone would actually react much at all.

It’s a stupid act by Kraft if true, and possibly vile depending on his knowledge of the trafficking element (though I’m inclined to believe he was simply a run-of-the-mill patron at worst), but it’s all on him. Has nothing to do with the team or my opinion of the team.

@QuantumMechanic I don’t intend to merge this since it’s a very useful article, thank you for sharing it.

Bart Scott is a total f.cking moron.

I wonder what Bob's 30something GF makes of all this. Not sure what their situation is. I guess she was at the SB
She just had a kid that wasn't his so not sure you can call her a GF, more like a companion.

Fair point. My retort- this really isn't something that we as a society want to encourage women to do. Once they lose their looks and can't attract customers, what happens to them?

How is that question any different than asking what happens to athletes or roofers (or any 'young' persons job) as they get older and can't do the job anymore? Personally I've always viewed Nevada's approach to gambling and prostitution as the only realistic one. Legalize, regulate and tax.

She just had a kid that wasn't his so not sure you can call her a GF, more like a companion.
I don't know what the story is with that situation. IVF? Donor? What I do know is he set her up.

I could careless about Kraft. His foolishness embarrasses is all.
.”

A lonely old widower who seems to drink a bit too much and may be a bit senile has a few moments of weakness and pays for a little something extra during a massage? I kind of feel sorry for him.

I am really curious how this whole thing will affect his relationship with Tom and BB...
Bill is not in a position to pass judgement. He was hooking up with Giants interns, Browns beatwriters and NYJ admin assistants.

Tom....IDK.

You just rattled off two pretty big items: keeping Josh and mediating the BB/TB12 thing. You don't just wind up with an organization like this because you have deep pockets and you stay out of the way, unless needed. His fingerprints are all over this organization.
People around here underestimate Bob's value.

I don't know what the story is with that situation. IVF? Donor? What I do know is he set her up.
he set her up? here comes Joe Kerr's sex change! Hi there big boy...it's me, the adam's apple of your eye...Joy Kerr..

m4dtoot-ec001-tootsie-40995813-750-878.jpg

How is that question any different than asking what happens to athletes or roofers (or any 'young' persons job) as they get older and can't do the job anymore? Personally I've always viewed Nevada's approach to gambling and prostitution as the only realistic one. Legalize, regulate and tax.

Not a good comparison. Plenty of athletes and roofers can find new lines of work once the can't physically perform any more.

You know many ex-hookers who had a successful career change? I guess there may be a few who have but they're the exception.

Has this option been mentioned above? Don't see reference to it.

He won’t be jailed. He will be fined. And his PR team will advise him to make a sizeable donation to a women’s rights organization. I’m guessing that’s how it’s gonna go.

A lonely old widower who seems to drink a bit too much and may be a bit senile has a few moments of weakness and pays for a little something extra during a massage? I kind of feel sorry for him.

In so far as I can feel sorry for an accomplished billionaire I agree. My wife and I have been married over 40 years. I can't fathom the empty type of loneliness one of us is going to feel when the time comes that we are parted

Not a good comparison. Plenty of athletes and roofers can find new lines of work once the can't physically perform any more.

You know many ex-hookers who had a successful career change? I guess there may be a few who have but they're the exception.

Why would they be any more limited in finding a new line of work than any other 'profession' that has a natural progression of aging out to it? I can't honestly say whether or not I know many ex-hookers, by the nature of the stigma attached to it any prostitute who had a successful career change would be unlikely to declare their previous occupation. I did however bartend in Boston while going to college and knew of a few female students who paid their way through school as 'working girls.' Two of them were in my graduating class. I am guessing they pursued careers related to their degrees but I could be mistaken.

Last edited:
Maybe living in that world can sometimes feel like a prison ...
Perhaps in an irrational moment he wanted to be just an average JOHN.

I recall someone here talked of meeting Kraft and he felt Kraft paid a little too much attention to his wife.

Just a pervy old billionaire whose wife used to keep him in check.

I have read that Johnathan Kraft is more hardnosed and has a long memory for slights.
I think the organization could use someone like that that fights back as opposed bending over for "the good of the NFL".

Not if you think he said that he didn't do anything because that is not what his spokesman said but continue with your limited comprehension.

You think Kraft can hide behind saying he didn’t do any “illegal activity?” Lol

Well written and intelligent as expect from McCann..

If Kraft did this he is a creep, not much can be said to defend him. His denial is expected and done so on the advice of his atty's...

My question is that if Fla. Law Enforcement was so concerned about the women working there, why not act sooner?? If they had evidence of prostitution and sexual slavery early on why wait?? Charge the men involved and figure out a way to help the women and hold the owners of the spa accountable...

This is not an effort to blame the police or an effort to exonerate Mr. Kraft, just an honest question..

Because it was much bigger than a few John busts and a single establishment, and the people supporting this are incredibly powerful and connected.

This who thing is blowing up huge in South Florida right now because of Jeffrey Epstein, whose friends list looks like an international who's who of the powerful.

They had Epstein dead to rights (dozens of victims) - a lifetime sentence guaranteed. The Florida AG gave him a few months of partial house arrest, didn't make him register as a sex offender, and then was appointed as the US Secretary of Labor.

The operation in Jupiter knew they had to be bullet-proof before taking out hte handcuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back