PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way that happens.

To be honest I've never been a huge fan of Kraft and I credit the success of the team to the players and coaches on the field.

I also didn't care for the way he handled the mistreatment of Belichick, Brady and the team by Goodell.

Maybe Jonathan will be an improvement.

Ever since Myra died Bob has slowly devolved into basically Ric Flairs wrestling persona. It’s like he didn’t know what to do with himself and was like “screw it im rich and famous” and started acting crazy.

It would appear to be a very bad look for law enforcement if you leave a sex slave to suffer while you net evidence to trap patrons. The resulting charges are not worth that trade. Maybe the investigation turned to trafficking at some later point. Otherwise, sitting and logging video while human suffer when you could simply shut it all down would be incredibly inhumane. It would be comparable to taking video of a serial killer as he kills a few more victims to make sure the charges stick.

My thoughts exactly. The point of prostitution laws is to protect women. Allowing the activity to continue just so they could grab a few more John isn't "protecting women." If anything, it's participating in the exploitation.

I’m gonna see if we can get Ian to implement an “ambiguous unexplained disagree” button.

While you are at it please remind him we are still waiting on the "dope slap" symbol that was requested when he solicited opinions on upgrades. :D

Ever since Myra died Bob has slowly devolved into basically Ric Flairs wrestling persona. It’s like he didn’t know what to do with himself and was like “screw it im rich and famous” and started acting crazy.

I've never really cared about the personal lives of players, coaches or owners, as long as they didn't interfere with the team's success.

I've never really cared about the personal lives of players, coaches or owners, as long as they didn't interfere with the team's success.

Yeah I couldn’t care less just an observation.

No way that happens.

To be honest I've never been a huge fan of Kraft and I credit the success of the team to the players and coaches on the field.

I also didn't care for the way he handled the mistreatment of Belichick, Brady and the team by Goodell.

Maybe Jonathan will be an improvement.

Bob Kraft is the best owner in the NFL, hands down. He may not be the one making the in-game decisions on the field, but he has created a world class organization from top to bottom and probably the most successful franchise in the history of sports. Very few owners have been able to come close to emulating Bob Kraft. His departure, if it happens, is not something to celebrate.

they are considered illegal in all 50 US states, yet places can have them advertised on their windows? The point is Kraft knew where he was going.

All I care about is the Pats winning games. Bob's legal troubles mean nothing to me unless we lose draft picks.
As always, you don't know what you are talking about. Table showers are not illegal in Florida.

Your rant is moronic.

upload_2019-2-23_12-44-48.jpeg
mangocommunications.blog
P.T. Barnum is reputed to have said, “There's no such thing as bad publicity.” As far as circuses are concerned, he was right. But the same holds true for any aspect of the entertainment industry, including publishing. The trick is to generate enough publicitybad or good.

Kraft has essentially quadrupled his wealth since taking over the Patriots. Saying he's devolved into Ric Flair and doesn't know what to do with himself is a tad much IMHO.

View attachment 22653
mangocommunications.blog
P.T. Barnum is reputed to have said, “There's no such thing as bad publicity.” As far as circuses are concerned, he was right. But the same holds true for any aspect of the entertainment industry, including publishing. The trick is to generate enough publicitybad or good.

Kraft has essentially quadrupled his wealth since taking over the Patriots. Saying he's devolved into Ric Flair and doesn't know what to do with himself is a tad much IMHO.

I meant he doesn’t know what to do with himself regarding his personal life not his business. He’s the best owner in the NFL.

Bob Kraft is the best owner in the NFL, hands down. He may not be the one making the in-game decisions on the field, but he has created a world class organization from top to bottom and probably the most successful franchise in the history of sports. Very few owners have been able to come close to emulating Bob Kraft. His departure, if it happens, is not something to celebrate.
Bob's biggest value is he has deep pockets, let's Bill run the football operation and only steps in when absolutely necessary (see keeping Josh and mediating the BB/TB12 thing)

This will not touch the football operation in any way and thinking it will is dumb fear mongering.

but...but...but....dumb fear mongering is the lifeblood of Patsfans....what will we do without our hysteria?

My thoughts exactly. The point of prostitution laws is to protect women.

How does it help women? If prostitution were legal, the women would be protected as workers under laws that protect all employees.

Doesn't Gillette charge $79 for the first hour of parking at the stadium.
($5 cups of water not included)

Thoughts on the other famous Bob's yet named:

If Jupiter legend Burt Reynolds hadn't passed away last year........69% probability.
Seasonal resident Joe Namath........80% probability
Tiger....even money

How does it help women? If prostitution were legal, the women would be protected as workers under laws that protect all employees.

Fair point. My retort- this really isn't something that we as a society want to encourage women to do. Once they lose their looks and can't attract customers, what happens to them?

Fair point. My retort- this really isn't something that we as a society want to encourage women to do. Once they lose their looks and can't attract customers, what happens to them?

So we should ban stripping too?

Bob's biggest value is he has deep pockets, let's Bill run the football operation and only steps in when absolutely necessary (see keeping Josh and mediating the BB/TB12 thing)

You just rattled off two pretty big items: keeping Josh and mediating the BB/TB12 thing. You don't just wind up with an organization like this because you have deep pockets and you stay out of the way, unless needed. His fingerprints are all over this organization.

I am really curious how this whole thing will affect his relationship with Tom and BB...

I am really curious how this whole thing will affect his relationship with Tom and BB...

Both are clearheaded enough to recognize this as minor, I would expect both to be supportive and neither to be judgmental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back