PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was funny. this should probably be in the tug job megathread tho

What about an average guy who goes for a nice massage, and she says "turn over please". Hes not likely thinking about the sex trafficking, just an immigrant wanting to be an American and she views it as an extension to massage for extra money. Kind of like a Mexican putting up sheet rock in the ghetto for $8 an hour.
When the Brits flooded China with opium, we look back and rightfully point the finger squarely at the British for being the evil doers and perpetrators. We should support our countrymen while vigorously helping the poor women who are victims.
it is too late in America to claim naïve or ignorance on this issue and this kind of place. That time has long past.

tenor.gif

Oh, I'd sell it back to Spain for pennies on the dollar.....but that is for a different thread and forum.

They've released lots of other names. Someone posted a shot of the list of names in this very thread.

Thanks, I had to scroll all the way thru to page 20ish before I found it.

Nobody famous on that list besides Kraft....

Dunno....something is waaayyy off about this story. Not justifying what Kraft did *if* he's guilty....

Gonna be more details.....

This is highly embarrassing if true, but after watching the **** show of reporting in January 2015, we should know to let the darn story come out in its entirety before making judgments. It doesn’t look good, but nothing will surprise me, especially when a public figure is involved. One thing I’d like to know is why there is a “bigger name” that hasn’t been released. That’s kind of BS. The police released a list of everyone involved but excluded someone because they are a “big name”? Already sensing something doesn’t smell right.

There goes a first round pick. Expect to see this **** on all the media outlets for one year.
you seriously care? I mean in the context of football?

First of all no picks are going anywhere. Second the issue itself is very serious, so who cares in relation to football.

As far as football? Stairway to Seven starts right now

Dunno....something is waaayyy off about this story. Not justifying what Kraft did *if* he's guilty....

That's only the first 25 out of supposedly 200.

If you're talkign about the 25 names on the first list that WAS published, you're right.

However, Schefter says there are 175 more names yet to be published. THAT'S where he reports a "bigger name than Kraft" sits.

(Edit: Quantum beat me to it).

Evidently (if what Schefter claims is true), the Dolphins fans in that Police Department wanted to time the lists as such......

This is highly embarrassing if true, but after watching the **** show of reporting in January 2015, we should know to let the darn story come out in its entirety before making judgments. It doesn’t look good, but nothing will surprise me, especially when a public figure is involved. One thing I’d like to know is why there is a “bigger name” that hasn’t been released. That’s kind of BS. The police released a list of everyone involved but excluded someone because they are a “big name”? Already sensing something doesn’t smell right.
it doesn't look good. But quite honestly, this is would only be a problem for you, if this was you getting busted. Bob Kraft is not your family (I think). He will pay a small debt to society, football, whatever.

All of us can just not give a F about what happens to him. Sex trafficking is very bad and his bust is good for battling it. (Would have been better if was not doing it. But his bust, having been doing it, is good for exposure to this scourge)

Is that a real picture of one of the victims? If so that's really ****ed up.
I think it could be the lady who was charged with leading the operation.

it is too late in America to claim naïve or ignorance on this issue and this kind of place. That time has long past.
Is there any establishment in America where handies are given by willing participants or are they all sex slaves?

These sex traffickers should ROT

you seriously care? I mean in the context of football?

First of all no picks are going anywhere. Second the issue itself is very serious, so who cares in relation to football.

As far as football? Stairway to Seven starts right now
It wouldn’t be serious for regular folks though
Just a misdemeanor

Well, think about all the good TB12 and BB have accomplished in the past 18 seasons together. And then their owner goes out and does this. There's no getting around the embarrassment of it. The stain (no pun intended) that it leaves. And then think about how much media BS does BB want to deal with about it? Ditto for TB12. So yeah, there's plenty of reason they might just say "eff it we're done here". All of the previous scandals were football related and brought on by rival organizations. THIS was brought on by the owner of their own organization. It's not exactly the Patriot way.
Is this giving you anxiety?!! Relax and take a walk

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference