PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not how any of this works, but even if it did, the average guy who was going in for a nice massage would probably say no thanks around the time she started giving him the * he didn't want and wasn't actively soliciting.

Are you seriously so deep into mental gymnastics on this that you think Bob Kraft accidentally got himself jerked off in a seedy massage parlor and then accidentally paid her for it?

And no, I will not support 'my countryman' in supporting human trafficking, and I find it kind of weird that you'd suggest Kraft should have my support from that angle. Sex trafficking is a real problem and people who callously disregard it to the point that they'll ignore every obvious red flag there is because they don't care if the person jerking them off is a sex slave or a willing participant will never have my support. Frankly I think your whole line of reasoning is gross as well, weird, and displays a telling lack of giving-a-**** for some of the most victimized people living in our society.
The point I am making by "supporting our countrymen" is that we can have law enforcement wire tap, subpoena, interrogate with proper translators the pimps and manipulators while interviewing these various establishments with translators to make sure all the women aren't in need of help, WITHOUT putting ridiculous black mark on a decent person's criminal record.

A lot of criticism over why he’d go to some low end joint in Florida, when he could go to a high paying classy service. You don’t become a billionaire by overspending.

In this case, I would say that theory is penny rich and pound foolish.

Talk of the town: Who's on 'The List' of alleged sex clients? - CNN

Same kind of deal, except the spa/"massage"place in Kennebunk was actually calling (tele-soliciting?) local business owners and inviting them... almost like a club... with the "happy ending" delivered as a surprise bonus.

Multiple well-known business owners turned out to have been high-paying "clients". And there was a list. A big one. Really caused a lot of pain and torment in many families and communities. A lot of heart-felt mea culpas too... one guy told his entire staff of over 100 how ashamed he was and asked for their forgiveness.

Which brings me to the immediate denial from Kraft. If he didn't do it, then he SHOULD deny it. But if he did do it, and he stands by the denial, and the videos surface, he'll look even more ridiculous... not to mention being an out-and-out liar.

It's too bad for Kraft that he's in this... but if he did, he's gotta face the music. And soon.

(rant over)

Florida is a different kind of place ... an entire subculture of cheap.
Wealthy people will drive an extra 10 miles to save $1 or $2 for breakfast.

That's not how any of this works, but even if it did, the average guy who was going in for a nice massage would probably say no thanks around the time she started giving him the * he didn't want and wasn't actively soliciting.

The average guy walks by that place because he knows what goes on in there. Asian Orchid or whatever the hell it's called. Can I get pork fried rice and sweet and sour chicken? Pass.

Maybe it’s just me but something doesn’t smell right about this story.

A billionaire going to a seedy (and it seems illegal) strip mall massage parlor for “services” he can certainly afford at a lot higher class elsewhere? Really?

I dunno but that seems off to me. Maybe there’s more to it.

My MiL texted my wife and said "you hear about the news up here?!?!" and basically went with the NFL is going to pork the Pats.

I sent her the story on Irsay (which she had never heard before) and said basically "if Kraft gets this or less, who cares"?

Who spends that much effort educating their MiL?:rolleyes:

Wow, that was fast!

10152968-0-image-m-21_1550855957807.jpg
Is that a real picture of one of the victims? If so that's really ****ed up.

Not so fast did you see the Birth dates of some of those old coots on that list?? Some of them make Bob look like a teenager.

I saw one that if my rough math is correct, was pushing 90.

lol personal spending habits have literally nothing to do with becoming a billionaire
Right because a savers mentality/living below means has never been documented by many high networth individuals....

Who spends that much effort educating their MiL?:rolleyes:

Wise words my friend.

I'm genetically predisposed to not being able to shut my mouth when I should know better.

It's an affliction I have spent years combating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back