PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft on Game Day

I can say I used to massage tanning oil onto Victoria Secret models for a living... I suspect you'd want some proof.

Besides there's a continent of negative Nancys here who say every draftee sucks and has no talent.

It's a lot like Colin Cowturd being wrong, there's no accountability.

You're the guy on a fansite who knows 70% of draft picks fail, so if you say they all suck you'll be right more often than not.
Yea, that's not me. I don't do the draft thing. I wait until I see them play before making any comments. I like Gonzo.

Posting a meme and calling for backup... laughable.
Showing someone a forum-idiot saying forum-idiot things on an issue we literally just absolutely dismantled not even a week ago isn’t “calling for back up”; its making sure a forum-friend gets to see an idiot making an idiot out of himself for lulz. Brady’s 20’s were a 1st ballot Hall of Fame career in and of itself. He could have retired on his 30th birthday and spent the rest of his life in a Montana vrs Brady discussion.

You’re genuinely delusional at best.

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

Last edited:
Who had “Have to defend Tom Brady’s GOAT status from idiot Patriot fans after he retires” on their bingo card?

You're looking at the end of 2020, I provided the dead cap before the season started. Read what I wrote.

Once again, the article counts Brady as dead money, accounting for over half (13.5M) of the dead money (25M) it references. It is right in the text of the article.

Literally a circular argument: we couldn’t re-sign Brady because we had a huge dead cap hit that we’d accrued as a result of not re-signing Brady.

Last edited:
Who had “Have to defend Tom Brady’s GOAT status from idiot Patriot fans after he retires” on their bingo card?
I know right.

And who had Have to defend Bill Belichick's GOAT status from idiot Patriot fans on their bingo cards too?

Is your standard for fixed Brady’esque because good luck with that. We’re never going to have all three phases of the game be elite units as a year in and year out norm.

Defense is playing well with key injuries. Offense needs draft investment. Special teams obviously needs to be improved.

That said, the awfulness you’ve been watching was on Mac. If we’re scoring in the neighborhood of 24 points a game, these issues suddenly don’t seem so crippling.

Again, I’m indifferent to when Belichick goes but I don’t think he’s just gone senile all of a sudden. Trading Gronk to Detroit and being a **** to Tom are pretty unforgivable but we’re so far past that now. I understand why people want him gone and I understand why people want him to stay, but I don’t understand regarding this ****show being a Belichick product more than a Mac product.
Because he is the guy in charge of both coaching and talent acquisition. It is absurd to say he is not responsible for his mess.

I agree! I believe that Mac will be traded. For some reason I have him going to SanFran for a 4th or 5th... that's a place where everything is perfect around him. He will compete with Purdy for the starting job.

On KC as great as Mahomes is he has to improvise far to much and that puts him in harms way. He does not have the guys on the outside like he once did. Kelce gets taken away and that offense struggles. I have Baltimore beating KC in the AFC Championship. But looking at everything realistically I think Bill's back next season. I want to see if he can clean up this mess of a roster.
He will compete with Purdy for the starting job? Are you high?

Pat understands modern media better than most. He plays it perfectly for 2023.

Folks are tired of BS, softball conversations. And, if Kraft, as someone above mentioned didn’t understand what Pat was eluding to…he’s senile. It was obvious
It is very unexpected as Pat is well known for only asking soft ball questions.

It was genius. And foolish. Great clickbait. How many times do you get to spit in the face of the powerful on live TV? Other side of the coin, how long does the chairman of the committee controlling your employer‘s contract remember you spitting in his face on live TV?
If you watch Pat at all you would know he never does that. His whole shtick is Mr Nice Guy actually. I am fairly certain he did not even think it through and just blurbed it out.

I think Belichick played a key role in the dynasty years. Just because things are falling off now does not erase that. Brady got them to SB 53. Bill won the big game. Andy Reid certainly isn't holding the Rams to three points.

You had the authoritative coach combined with the ultimate team player QB who did not take tough coaching personally. I don't think Rodgers or Manning would have lasted a year with Bill.

Last edited:
He will compete with Purdy for the starting job? Are you high?
I wish I was. But my job test so I can't partake.. so let me get this straight you anointing Purdy as the next coming? So let's swap teams with Purdy and Mac/Zapp see if Brock looks like he does with this offense as opposed to what he has in San fran.. i see you like to start drinking early LOL

It is very unexpected as Pat is well known for only asking soft ball questions.
He does not have the guys on the outside.. that's why he's frustrated.. plain and simple.. when Tyreek was there they had 17 points in a dam quarter.

He threw one TD in the entire 2001 postseason, and one interception... yeah, he was a real world beater.

"One TD in the 2001 postseason" is still a thing? Lol. 1 game in a blizzard, less than a half of the AFC Championship game when he was knocked out by a dirty AF hit and 1 game was the Super Bowl against one of the best defenses in the league playing with the same injury.

Brady had it from day 1 as a starter... it was and should have been obvious to anyone paying attention. He was always elite. The end.

“bRaDy DiDnT hAvE nEw RuLe StAtS iN bLiZzArDs Or WhIlE iNjUrEd WhEn He WoN tHe SuPeRbOwL wItH a GaMe WiNnInG dRiVe WiTh OlD rUlEs HiS fIrSt SeAsOn StArTiNg.”

Some Patriot fans are legit worse than Jet and Colt and Steeler fans.

I agree! I believe that Mac will be traded. For some reason I have him going to SanFran for a 4th or 5th... that's a place where everything is perfect around him. He will compete with Purdy for the starting job.

On KC as great as Mahomes is he has to improvise far to much and that puts him in harms way. He does not have the guys on the outside like he once did. Kelce gets taken away and that offense struggles. I have Baltimore beating KC in the AFC Championship. But looking at everything realistically I think Bill's back next season. I want to see if he can clean up this mess of a roster.
Ok..have you seen Purdy's numbers recently?? Mac couldn't even dream about competition with him it's a sin.

Agree Bill should go. Will he is the question. Based on hearing Kraft on game fay, I am not sure. He values loyalty and longevity.
Bill will have to WANT to go

If anything they s could push Kraft to come out with a statement of support for Belichick.

Ok..have you seen Purdy's numbers recently?? Mac couldn't even dream about competition with him it's a sin.
I asked the questions... if we did a qb swap.. Purdy with with personnel from NE and zapp/Mac with 9ners... how would Purdy fare?

I asked the questions... if we did a qb swap.. Purdy with with personnel from NE and zapp/Mac with 9ners... how would Purdy fare?
With Purdy our Team would be better and competent @ QB...Real I have said this before and others have too "Mac is totally ineffective in throwing outside the numbers CB's sit on his ducks." It's no mystery on how to defend check down Mac. That said Mac is so bad I am beginning to that nobody wants him even at his current cap.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back