PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft and Giselle should Bankroll a Sports Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayClay

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
This is such an obvious screwjob of the premier football team, coordinated with the football media. Go to Reiss's column today. An indy writer and some other guy on this smearjob, nothing by Reiss.

I'm sure it's a coincidence.

I think people are slamming Kraft unecessarily. grow up. he made a pretty strong statement about the guy running the league. I'm sure he's fuming, but if you think he can just call him a liar, I guess you've never had a job, or worked in an organization with rules and a hierarchy.

I'd say start a new league, but there's no chance it wouod work, but the media situation is abysmal. Most of these writers must throw up in there mouths every time thewy have to write an article for the kadashians of sports, ESPN.

Bankroll a TV and print network as silent partners, hire Reiss, Kirwan, Curran and any decent writers you can and dare farknuts and his minions to prove you're behind it and do something about it. feck them

This is such an obvious screwjob of the premier football team, coordinated with the football media. Go to Reiss's column today. An indy writer and some other guy on this smearjob, nothing by Reiss.

I'm sure it's a coincidence.

I think people are slamming Kraft unecessarily. grow up. he made a pretty strong statement about the guy running the league. I'm sure he's fuming, but if you think he can just call him a liar, I guess you've never had a job, or worked in an organization with rules and a hierarchy.

I'd say start a new league, but there's no chance it wouod work, but the media situation is abysmal. Most of these writers must throw up in there mouths every time thewy have to write an article for the kadashians of sports, ESPN.

Bankroll a TV and print network as silent partners, hire Reiss, Kirwan, Curran and any decent writers you can and dare farknuts and his minions to prove you're behind it and do something about it. feck them

Want to cause complete turmoil and 100% chance Roger is ousted? If Brady is suspended on this B.S. that is based on text messages between a part time ball boy and another min-employee....WOW.

If Brady gets suspended and he agrees the the "sentence", he is guilty boys and girls. He legacy, rings or not goes the Pete Rose route.

If he is not guilty, he fights it. If he gets suspended for four, in a quest of solidarity between the Team and their leader, the whole Pats operation does NOT play those games and we forfeit them. The other 31 will have Goodell's head on a platter. The Networks and the League lose millions an Goodell looks as he always does. With this new battle cry, I would spot the League four games and still make the playoffs.
I as a Pats fan would stand behind that.

Let's see first game back.....Colts? We would have some nice practices in those four weeks getting ready.

Let Roger know about a half day before the opening night Thurs. game when Brady is NOT on the field as the fans pay homage, that we took our "ball" and went home.

Ouch Roger!

Thoughts on this uprising?
Let's see if the Pats have the cahones.

Remember Brady is forever tarnished if this is allowed to go on.

Wells had to come up with something for his multi-million dollar bill out. And Roger was put in a corner.

DW Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand