PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Suspension and Boycott begins at my house

Status
Not open for further replies.
@QuantumMechanic and @captain insano keep disliking my posts....it would bother me, except

f0881dbd21db6a09b56f5ef34042631d.jpg
i have to give credit where credit is do. you are one of the toughest internet tough guys i have ever come across. lol

Bless me father for I have sinned.
I was at the gym yesterday and the Jets were on TV.
While on the elliptical I enjoyed watching them to the very end as they lost to the Bungles.

My dirty secret is that I love watching Jets games. Love seeing Roger's Rats lose.

i have to give credit where credit is do. you are one of the toughest internet tough guys i have ever come across. lol

@captain insano
don't get me wrong..........I really really appreciate the fact that you take the time to read my posts and then dislike them......I'm flattered by the attention you give me even though it has the appearance of following someone around, smelling their farts

Last edited:
ReverendMaynard just PM'd me again and told me that, today, he plans to watch DVRs of all the games from yesterday and plans to be glued to his TV tonight for everything from Monday Night Countdown until the final seconds of the second game. He also told me not to tell you guys but I'm not in the business of keeping anyone's dirty laundry a secret from the forum. So here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back