PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Karras on Bad Snap: "That's 100 Percent My Fault"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might want to check and see if the guy you're hiking it to is looking at you before you snap it. And why are they using a silent count at home?

Meh. It didn't cost them the game, and is completely fixable.

I just posted his exact words and didn't even know he said this...but...yeah. Obvious mistake. Can't make that type of goof on the road.

Better a game where you win than something like...the super bowl.

the good news is that it likely won't happen again

all in all, the OL in general, and especially the spare parts, have been pretty damned good....injuries did not makes this group fall like a house of cards like 2015

GOAT was on Kurt and Callahan this am and he was cool about it.

He said he was yelling out a play change and Karras obviously thought he heard the same word thats part of their snap cadence.

Thats one of the things I like about this team. Coaches and players take accountability for screw ups and no one piles on or throws another player under the bus.

Thats one of the things I like about this team. Coaches and players take accountability for screw ups and no one piles on or throws another player under the bus.

Yup, no Pink Head on this team!

I couldn't watch this last game but overall he did well against the Raiders and I'm hearing good things about Karras steping up at Center. If Andrews miss another 2 games, and then is ready to come back, there might be some sort of question going forward, pretty much like when Stork came back from the IR in 2015 and Andrews had already 9 games starting at center and doing a solid job, I didn't agree with that move back then.

Now the reality is that Andrews has been Ok but not great, I like the upside with Karras.

Hopefully it doesn't happen again. It was a big play though.

The Pats were screwed out of a turnover and a chance to go up 21-0... Then they had this snap and screwed themselves out of a chance to go up bigger early.

If this doesn't happen then maybe they score a TD and the dolphins entirely pack it in for the rest of the game and the fight goes out of it. It was highly unfortunate to miss that chance. If that was the case one has to wonder if they would have had a little less pop on their hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes