PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kareem the Hunt(er)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should take a look at their press release. They came right out and said they cut him because they questioned him in relation to the incident and he lied to them.

I’ll take KC at their word here. This is/was one of the top backs in the league. They released him the same day this news came out.

Is there a way to add your own personal tags to users like you can do on reddit?

This thread is full of people I need to figure out a way to remind my future self "Don't waste your time discussing social issues, future me, this dude is not worth it"

I shouldn't be surprised at some of the reactions in this thread, but holy ****ing ****.

Same reason Joe Mixon is in the nfl, it happened before he was officially in the nfl and there is actually video of Joe Mixon's incident. There is no video of what Hill did.
It's such a dumb double standard. Joe Mixon shouldn't be playing in the league. Mediots and players keep talking about how it's a privilege to play in the league. Is it really? nope, just how much of a commodity you are to the owners. That's all that matters. The better you keep things under wrap, the more value you have to them. They don't care if you beat, rape, rob, kill anyone as long as no one knows about it.

The Chiefs really had no choice. It looks like they chose to cut all ties before the media storm
I don't find it surprising at all. He committed assault upon a woman. There's a few things looked upon as worse societally (murder, sexual assault, child beating) but it's up there.

It's a terrible image and any team that would not cut ties instantly with proof before our eyes is being stupid.

I had to restrain a crazy ex multiple times after sucker punching me. The last time it happened which ended up being the night that we broke up for good, she hit me right on my eye socket. I slammed her hard to the ground by her throat and then squeezed the air out of her until I got control of my temper again. She called the cops but when the cops looked at my eye (she hit me with a ring) they just basically gave us a warning. Got a text from her the next night asking me to come over and I went and changed my phone number the next day and blocked her on Facebook.
That ***** should have been arrested.

I don't find it surprising at all. He committed assault upon a woman. There's a few things looked upon as worse societally (murder, sexual assault, child beating) but it's up there.

It's a terrible image and any team that would not cut ties instantly with proof before our eyes is being stupid.

We’re gonna find out if teams value talent over this type of violence with video proof if anyone claims him or signs him next season.

More is coming out.

The gals girlfriend was recording on her phone and one of Hunts thugs took it.

If she used the N word it would be on her phone. Bad news for the SJWs crying raciss.

So the Chiefs and the NFL hasnt seen the tape and tried to get it during their investigation but TMZ seems to have no problem obtaining these tapes, fire Goody
While you're cheering fire goodell, the corrupt 32 are giggling as you go after the fall guy.

What a ridiculous take
Kd05 said "Women should be treated equally and similarly but not in the sphere of physical violence". I thought that was well said and need Deus Irae to explain how that is a ridiculous take?

Kd05 said "Women should be treated equally and similarly but not in the sphere of physical violence". I thought that was well said and need Deus Irae to explain how that is a ridiculous take?

It’s rich that this particular poster calls out that take as rediculous

You don't care about history -- part of it's a matter of ignorance and the other part is just what you were selectively taught -- rather you care about trying to shut-up white people and induce shame & guilt by lecturing on slavery and the evil racism their evil ancestors inflicted upon Americans. You're no longer going to use your whiny terms like "racist" to shut us up when we dare challenge your precious narrative(s). It's all so damn tiresome and ridden with lies.

I'm aware that race is a complicated and incredibly sensitive subject, and I think reasonable, ethically well-intended people can feel confused and conflicted about the historical relevance and impact of race in America. I also think that said reasonable people can have a good-faith discussion about race that doesn't necessarily occur in/result in an echo-chamber.

Our discussion certainly is not the correct way to approach the topic, and is not an example of what I just described. I apologize for whatever role I may have played in creating the hostile tone of our exchange.

I had typed out a lengthy response that would have continued this "discussion" (shall we say), but I figure that given the venue in which said discussion is occurring, it's probably a wise idea to refrain.

Hunt was involved in another fight in June.

The guy did not press charges.

Look in the mirror if you want an example of ridiculous takes in this thread.

So much irony.

Women and men initiate violence at, or near, the same rate, and women have demanded equality, so there's nothing even remotely ridiculous about my takes in this thread. But you be you. No sense letting logic penetrate your mind at this late date, right?

I actually laughed out loud reading this.

Your time would be better spent learning to think with some degree of logic and reason. Just spouting off willy nilly does you no credit. It makes you look the fool.

Last edited:
You don't care about history -- part of it's a matter of ignorance and the other part is just what you were selectively taught -- rather you care about trying to shut-up white people and induce shame & guilt by lecturing on slavery and the evil racism their evil ancestors inflicted upon Americans. You're no longer going to use your whiny terms like "racist" to shut us up when we dare challenge your precious narrative(s). It's all so damn tiresome and ridden with lies.

You make some really good points here man, they make sense. Can you flesh this out, tell us what the lies are? And which narrative(s) in particular you are fighting against with this post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes