PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kareem the Hunt(er)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's getting ugly as hell in this thread, wow.

Oh, but it's perfectly fine for you to cite slavery and "violent oppression" from multiple lifetimes ago, isn't it? Statistics are unscientific and unethical? How convenient.

Those things are deeply entrenched in American history and culture, and while great progress has been made to reduce the impact of racism, there are still remnants of it that exist in American society today and the generational effects are undeniable.

Post-reconstruction poll taxes, disenfranchisement, public hangings. And more recently, redlining and block busting.

I did not assert that the whites who established slavery and white supremacy had some innate quality (due to their whiteness) that made them bigoted. Rather, it was their ideas that created those conditions and the bigotry they held.

Statistics and data are not unethical, but they can be used for unethical purposes. I do not deny the societal issues that exist in those countries but the implication that those issues exist because of the skin color of the inhabitants is, again, unethical and unscientific.

The equivalency you’re making between our arguments does not exist.

Wasn't that the LaGarrette Blount situation with the Boise State player? The guy allegedly called Blount the n word and Blount responded with a right that knocked the guy out. Blount paid the price going undrafted and he probably shouldn't have done it but I understand why he did it...
I'm proud of Blount for sucker punching that douchebag. As soon as that idiot laid a finger on Blount it was fair game in my opinion, and he got what was coming for him. You wanna talk trash, fine, but don't touch Blount.

Inconvenient, self-evident truths you dislike on the topic of race = "racist".

Using the current social and cultural climate in certain countries to imply the racial inferiority of blacks = “racist”.

On a happy note, the guy Im playing in fantasy this week had Hunt.

Brees is my QB and barely got more points than my Kicker who is on the Saints too. Thank you God. Things are looking up for me.

But I’ve always been told that women deserve equal rights. Where’s the line? Is it only equal rights when it suits them or do they also have an equal right to get their asses handed to them when they lob the N-bomb like it’s a hand grenade?
Most men are fully capable of physically dominating most women. Any man who beats up a woman (even if they are out of line) is a little scumbag *****. And that is Ray Rice, Kareem Hunt and many others.

If a chick is punching or legitimately harming a guy that is one thing. Otherwise if you at least a semi decent man, you just walk away if a girl gives you a little shove or is being a meanie.

Women should be treated equally and similarly but not in the sphere of physical violence.

it was not a violent beating..and saying so without watching the video is kind of lame
I'm sorry.
Let me politically correct my comment.
HE ASSAULTED A WOMEN a little.

Really, you are going to start the "He didn't hurt her too bad?"
Come on man, if you or I were caught on film doing the same, we'd be in jail.
… and deserve it.

Let's not act like Kansas City is an amazing organization for doing the "right" thing. They waited until Hunt was placed on the commissioner exempt list then released him. It was obvious he was done for this season and probably suspended for most, if not all of next season. It was an easy choice.

Those things are deeply entrenched in American history and culture, and while great progress has been made to reduce the impact of racism, there are still remnants of it that exist in American society today.

Post-reconstruction poll taxes, disenfranchisement, public hangings. And more recently, redlining and block busting.

I did not assert that the whites who established slavery and white supremacy had some innate quality (due to their whiteness) that made them bigoted. Rather, it was their ideas that created those conditions and the bigotry they held.

Statistics and data are not unethical, but they can be used for unethical purposes. I do not deny the societal issues that exist in those countries but the implication that those issues exist because of the skin color of the inhabitants is, again, unethical and unscientific.

The equivalency you’re making between our arguments does not exist.
You don't care about history -- part of it's a matter of ignorance and the other part is just what you were selectively taught -- rather you care about trying to shut-up white people and induce shame & guilt by lecturing on slavery and the evil racism their evil ancestors inflicted upon Americans. You're no longer going to use your whiny terms like "racist" to shut us up when we dare challenge your precious narrative(s). It's all so damn tiresome and ridden with lies.

Chiefs release Hunt just because they saw the video, but they're ok with Tyreek Hill? That's the problem right there. Releasing Hunt actually makes the Chiefs look worse than holding on to him. But either way it makes them look really bad. But now they're just reacting and shows they don't give a **** about violence, sexual assault or anything. If they did, Tyreek would not be a Kansas City Chiefs.

Most men are fully capable of physically dominating most women. Any man who beats up a woman (even if they are out of line) is a little scumbag *****. And that is Ray Rice, Kareem Hunt and many others.

If a chick is punching or legitimately harming a guy that is one thing. Otherwise if you at least a semi decent man, you just walk away if a girl gives you a little shove or is being a meanie.

Women should be treated equally and similarly but not in the sphere of physical violence.

Agreed, any man that isn't self possessed enough to walk away from a crazy ***** that's just yelling and shoving is no man at all.

hmmm, you have to login into Chiefsplanet now? lolo_O

**** what's my password, I know I made account there once.

Agreed, any man that isn't self possessed enough to walk away from a crazy ***** that's just yelling and shoving is no man at all.

This, right here.

Chiefs release Hunt just because they saw the video, but they're ok with Tyreek Hill? That's the problem right there. .

You should take a look at their press release. They came right out and said they cut him because they questioned him in relation to the incident and he lied to them.

You should take a look at their press release. They came right out and said they cut him because they questioned him in relation to the incident and he lied to them.
Sure, and the ratbirds said Ray Rice lied to them but then we started hearing different....

Lied to them my ass. They knew all about this. I don't believe them for one second and neither should you.

$$$$$$$ over morality, that's their MO. That's the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents