PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Josh McDaniels News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Dmac but have to think he will want to cash in big predict we retain Collins but not Mccourty or Van Noy

He’s such a unique player but getting long in the tooth. Would love to find a similar type in this draft.
I really think JoeJuan is that guy. Needs to prove himself vs the run but is very versatile in coverage

You have reached a new low in ignorance.

Conflicts of interest and nepotism are harshly dealt with in the corporate world. Why should NFL teams be different?

I really think JoeJuan is that guy. Needs to prove himself vs the run but is very versatile in coverage
He’s a corner not a safety. I’d be surprised if they convert him although I could see him being a hybrid cb/s in some of our schemes.

Conflicts of interest and nepotism are harshly dealt with in the corporate world. Why should NFL teams be different?
Because your premise is idiotic.

Joejuan should start to see more snaps in the base defense next year. I wonder if bb uses him to cover tight ends on obvious passing downs from the linebacker position.

no way bb can let d McCourty leave. I know some are interested in drafting McKinney out of Alabama, but he is not free safety material. He is strictly a strong safety.

lacoute of Georgia has amazing speed and could work for us as a free safety.

Because your premise is idiotic.

The premise that BB would advantage his own kin? You find that idiotic? Maybe you are naive. This happens daily everywhere in the world.

The premise that BB would advantage his own kin? You find that idiotic? Maybe you are naive. This happens daily everywhere in the world.
The premise that Belichick tanked the offense and spent everything on the defense because making his kid, who he did NOT promote to DC, look good is more important than winning is as idiotic as it gets.
Further when you look at the actual real transactions that me made there is nothing to back it up.

And who the f says “kin”?

Last edited:
Love Dmac but have to think he will want to cash in big predict we retain Collins but not Mccourty or Van Noy
I think the coaching staff and Pats decision makers would much rather Van Noy than Collins, if it came down to one or the other. I'd agree with that assessment too.

I think the coaching staff and Pats decision makers would much rather Van Noy than Collins, if it came down to one or the other. I'd agree with that assessment too.
I think winovich replaces Van Noy.
And before this year we were really a 42 base and turned into a 33. So Collins could be a luxury.

If the Pats were to designate McDaniels the assistant head coach do they get a draft pick back from the team that signs him? I know at one time this was true, not sure now..

I think Wynovich replaces Collins and they try to re-sign Van Noy. Thuney is gone for big money.

The premise that Belichick tanked the offense and spent everything on the defense because making his kid, who he did NOT promote to DC, look good is more important than winning is as idiotic as it gets.
Further when you look at the actual real transactions that me made there is nothing to back it up.

And who the f says “kin”?

Lots of people say "kin", at least in my circles, and the journals and articles I read.

My point was not even deliberate. I am saying unconsciously BB could have advantaged his son, or prioritized his needs. Steve's been defensive back coach for years. And between Gilmore and McCourty twins, and Harmon, and Chung, etc a decent amount of cap allocated and an island of stability in the roster.

I wonder if I was coaching would I want to help my son shine. Hmmmmmmmm........... yeah probably, without making it too obvious to draw attention.

Lots of people say "kin", at least in my circles, and the journals and articles I read.

My point was not even deliberate. I am saying unconsciously BB could have advantaged his son, or prioritized his needs. Steve's been defensive back coach for years. And between Gilmore and McCourty twins, and Harmon, and Chung, etc a decent amount of cap allocated and an island of stability in the roster.

I wonder if I was coaching would I want to help my son shine. Hmmmmmmmm........... yeah probably, without making it too obvious to draw attention.

Nepotism is a human tendency well said.

Fooled me. I thought the post was satire.

Why would McDaniels push up his interview dates if he wasn’t anxious to become a head coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes