PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Josh McD: “I need to get Harry the ball more often”

Status
Not open for further replies.
these are my favorite kind of posts

shrug.gif

You can't debate a point of contention if you don't know the point of contention. In this case, I noted what BB has said, and then applied it to what's been seen on the field. I then pointed out the obvious numbers game that would be there if the original WR group were still around. So, it seems to me that, if someone wants to disagree with something there, they should at least note what the disagreement is.

Y'all need to stop with this nonsense. Patterson is a burner. Harry is not.
Harry is supposedly excellent in space with the ball in his hands though.

1 If Harry was OPEN then he would get the ball. Brady is getting murdered back there waiting for an open target.

2 The gimmick play while slick, implies that trickery is needed to involve Harry in the offense.

3 Cant wait to see Beast Mode Harry and the type of player that he was advertised as.

4 Going out this Sunday and blowing up the Bengals will pad the stat sheet, but Harry needs show up vs post season teams.

shrug.gif

You can't debate a point of contention if you don't know the point of contention. In this case, I noted what BB has said, and then applied it to what's been seen on the field. I then pointed out the obvious numbers game that would be there if the original WR group were still around. So, it seems to me that, if someone wants to disagree with something there, they should at least note what the disagreement is.

Deus I don't mean to act like your coach in how much you should care about things that happen online but, like, he clicked dislike and then you made not one but two posts, the second of which was fairly lengthy, getting Very Mad that he clicked dislike. This is what the kids call getting trolled and it's why people think you're a boomer.

Harry is supposedly excellent in space with the ball in his hands though.

That will be great if it turns out to be true. And I'm not opposed to them trying to see if he's ready for that sort of thing. But that doesn't make him fungible with Patterson. He's not going to be outracing people to spots the way Patterson did. He's going to have to win his battles in other ways, be it via brains, brawn, or both.

So was his injury ever expounded upon?

Deus I don't mean to act like your coach in how much you should care about things that happen online but, like, he clicked dislike and then you made not one but two posts, the second of which was fairly lengthy, getting Very Mad that he clicked dislike. This is what the kids call getting trolled and it's why people think you're a boomer.

I didn't not do what you are claiming I did.

Also should pull the plug on Sony for Bolden. Need to be less predictable, too obvious to tell if it's a run or a pass and Bolden is a lot more versatile.
Sad but true.

Josh needs to stop:
- Forcing passes to Sony who is not good at catching
- Forcing inside runs to White
- Calling so many passing plays not from under center, with a shaky OLine
- Drafting players like Sony and Harry just like he wasted bust picks on Maroney and Chad Jackson
How about this one?

Stop with the screen passes to Edelman. He is doubled, the blocking is mediocre. Josh keeps running the play and I don’t think it has worked a single time this season.

I agree on Bolden. It's sad he's the most physical back we have but it is what it is. The outside runs worked a bit last game too.

Counterpoint: Bolden sucks

I agree on Bolden. It's sad he's the most physical back we have but it is what it is. The outside runs worked a bit last game too.
Bolden is obviously not ideal but Michel is just so one dimensional and he’s nothing special even at that one dimension.

Really disappointed in Michel and I didn’t even have expectations that were particularly high.

Michel sucks more.

Bolden is nothing special but he knows what he is doing, he can catch passes out of the backfield on occasion, and he is no worse a runner than Bustchel.

Now that Deus has ignored me, I’ll answer. I read his post and disagreed with multiple things. But I considered the source, and didn’t wish to get into a land war in Asia.

I couldn’t just let it stand, though. So I hit the “disagree”, hoping he’d ignore me.

Which he did!

...eventually. o_O

Last edited:
The gimmick play while slick, implies that trickery is needed to involve Harry in the offense.

Are you referring to the pass by White to MEYERS, or the flea flicker to EDELMAN?

Nobody is saying he’s Alvin Kamara here lol. He at least can do everything we need at an acceptable level. Sony can’t catch a pass or run a route.

Nobody is saying he’s Alvin Kamara here lol. He at least can do everything we need at an acceptable level. Sony can’t catch a pass or run a route.
It's amazing isn't it. It's a shame he has a great attitude but if we go to cinci and start run, run, 3rd and long, pass dropped and 3&out I'll pull my hair out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back