PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jimmy G interesting stuff

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
In Jimmy G's first 30 starts he threw 46 TDs and 26 Ints.
In Tom Brady's first 30 starts he threw 46 TDs and 26 Ints.

Also Jimmy G became the starter in SF on a team that was 1-10, and then went 5-0.
Since then they are 17-8 when he plays, and 6-17 when he doesn't.

I would note that the guys who are playing when he doesn’t are not worse than Cam Newton.

Sign the Beast.

Jimmy was playing great in his first 5 starts in SF. He was really looking like a Franchise QB. Then the KC game happened where he made an absolute horrendous decision. He was good enough in 2019, but was carried by the dominating ground game and defense. Then 2020 happened with him getting injured again. I see SF trading for Cousins or Ryan as their window is closing. Bad moves and drafts are catching up to them and can't afford to roll the dice with Jimmy G again. I see him getting released after the 9ers acquire their new QB and he's back in NE.

Also Jimmy G became the starter in SF on a team that was 1-10, and then went 5-0.

I would note that the guys who are playing when he doesn’t are not worse than Cam Newton.
Why are the 49er trying to dump him? o_O

It does feel like the QB room next year will be Garoppolo, Stidham and a rookie. Obviously could go a different direction.

And who do 9ers get??? D out went m m ale sense if no better replacement

You do realize Chris222 will be jerking off to this in 3, 2, ..

The only stat i'm bothered about.

Just not nearly as durable or clutch. The super bowl 4th quarter really wasn’t good, but at the same time its not a tell all at this point. I would love him back here but wed have to have a quality backup,

If the Niners trade with the Vikings which is what seems likely right now, Jimmy will be part of the deal and playing for the Vikes.

Kittle and Moser have recently gone on record with a TOish "that's my Quarterback" statements. I really don't see SF moving on from Jimmy, they have already paid him and absorbed the cap hits for his signing bonus money, so his cap numbers for the next two years are a very manageable $26 & 27 million.

Granted if they do move him, they get a huge cap savings and only 2 million in dead money, but then you are going to have to fill that void with someone that you are going to have to pay more money to.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back