2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Rate the following statement: Jimmy g is twice the QB Brady was after 3 years

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Non-answer to my questions. Most likely because there's zero basis to conclude what I said is incorrect.

I see this is your first Illegal rodeo. :D

How is it zero basis? You lose literally all leverage once you have to tag him.

many good QB's in the league are getting even older

Roethlisberger
Brady
Rodgers
Brees
Rivers
EManning

add them to the teams signing guys like mike glennon to 15M/per and you have a sellers market

you also have 1 year to see if brady declines

so yeah......JG is worth a f*ck of alot more than the difference between a 1st round and 2nd round pick

Non-answer to my questions. Most likely because there's zero basis to conclude what I said is incorrect.

it's accurate......the Cardinals were a pretty good team and the dolphins made the playoffs

so yeah....pretty much everything you say is zero basis

it's accurate......the Cardinals were a pretty good team and the dolphins made the playoffs

No they weren't a good team and ditto, respectively. The latter made the playoffs because the Raiders collapsed without Carr and the AFC was trash.

Let me know when JG plays a good team now that the league has tape on him and we'll see how he does.

We interrupt this broadcast of the Troll Network with fact.
Cardinals had a losing record.
Dolphin defense surrender the most yards in team history and ranked 29th in the NFL.

I claimed that Garoppolo now is a better QB than Brady was in 2002
You've got nothing to back that up. JG played one and a half meaningful games in his career. Brady had played nearly two entire seasons. Your claim is utter nonsense. Maybe we could entertain this conversation without laughing if Jimmy had a much bigger sample size.

if you don't recall, it's dink and dunk

it was by far his lowest yards per attempt and losing by multiple scores while attempting fewer than 30 passes signals protection

I recall perfectly well.

He lost by 2 scores in Miami week 5: 13-26 (31 attempts), GB weeks 6: 10-28 (44 attempts), Tenn week 15: 7-24 (29 attempts) NYJ week 16: 17-30 (37 attempts).

So there is 1 case when losing by 2 scores he didn't throw over 30 for the season. By the way the Pats had 44 offensive plays vs Tenn. They abandoned the running game in the 2nd half. Brady was just too hurt to get much going. They ran 6 times in the 2nd half. 2 were Brady, another was a 3rd and 1 and another was garbage time with their backup QB on to end the game in the last minute.

So in the one game you point out he passed below 30 times it wasn't for lack of trying. He was just hurt and couldn't carry his team back and drives were cut short. Hell they held the ball less than 19 minutes that game.

Raiders game is much the same. He tried to come back but just hurt and couldn't do it. They didn't take the ball out of his hands in the 2nd half much though.

If you want to argue Brady's wasn't that good yet that is fine and I am happy to argue that but to say he had the ball taken out of his hands in those situations is just not the case. It is factually not accurate.

We interrupt this broadcast of the Troll Network with fact.
Cardinals had a losing record.
Dolphin defense surrender the most yards in team history and ranked 29th in the NFL.

LOL......and you're ignoring me

you can't get weaker than.........you

I recall perfectly well.

He lost by 2 scores in Miami week 5: 13-26 (31 attempts), GB weeks 6: 10-28 (44 attempts), Tenn week 15: 7-24 (29 attempts) NYJ week 16: 17-30 (37 attempts).

So there is 1 case when losing by 2 scores he didn't throw over 30 for the season. By the way the Pats had 44 offensive plays vs Tenn. They abandoned the running game in the 2nd half. Brady was just too hurt to get much going. They ran 6 times in the 2nd half. 2 were Brady, another was a 3rd and 1 and another was garbage time with their backup QB on to end the game in the last minute.

So in the one game you point out he passed below 30 times it wasn't for lack of trying. He was just hurt and couldn't carry his team back and drives were cut short. Hell they held the ball less than 19 minutes that game.

Raiders game is much the same. He tried to come back but just hurt and couldn't do it. They didn't take the ball out of his hands in the 2nd half much though.

If you want to argue Brady's wasn't that good yet that is fine and I am happy to argue that but to say he had the ball taken out of his hands in those situations is just not the case. It is factually not accurate.

you are certainly welcome to paint the picture your way......don't ever change

You've got nothing to back that up. JG played one and a half meaningful games in his career. Brady had played nearly two entire seasons. Your claim is utter nonsense. Maybe we could entertain this conversation without laughing if Jimmy had a much bigger sample size.

yes.....it is a bold claim

your claim is utter nonsense

you are certainly welcome to paint the picture your way......don't ever change

This is a very lazy and close minded comment you made. Here I went to the trouble to look up some information to show you that why your hypothesis is probably not as accurate as you recall you just dismiss it without bringing up anything to the contrary.

Frankly I look at your post count of over 20,000 and it makes me wonder if any of those are even worth reading when you do this.

Only good can come for the Patriots from the statement that JG is better than TB. Only good things.

This is a very lazy and close minded comment you made. Here I went to the trouble to look up some information to show you that why your hypothesis is probably not as accurate as you recall you just dismiss it without bringing up anything to the contrary.

Frankly I look at your post count of over 20,000 and it makes me wonder if any of those are even worth reading when you do this.

right.....I looked it up too

maybe you're the closed minded one by assuming your interpretation is the accurate one

god knows we have countless infinite experts here

I watched every game......he had plenty of struggles.....which is not to say he was not a good QB then...but to put it mildly, his skill set was relatively non-existant compared to today

Friends don't let friends drink and post on sports forums.

My guess on the results of the poll. One of the seven was Illegal. The others were out of sarcasm.
upload_2017-3-8_18-4-8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand